Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

That’s not even fun, same boss with 90M hp instead of 9M is just a chore. Feels like killing Moringponia, just a damage sponge with no real mechanics to dodge. IMC is just making our lives more miserable and CM 6/7 less worth than it already is. If i want the new Vaivora weapons i’ll just hunt Elite mobs on field maps than doing CM 6&7.

Is it more challenging for you guys to kill Ironbaum with 900M hp or 90M hp or 9M hp? Not for me. :tired:

6 Likes

x2

:sad:

/202020200220200

3 Likes

When’s IMC adding the new Shiny Lv5 Ark abrasives for Leticia cubes? Can’t wait to conveniently pay my way out of their new sad excuse of game content.

7 Likes

How often have people ever seen upper-level enchants? Like 90% of the maximum? Meaning something like upwards of 13.5% for something with a 15% maximum, or upwards of 22.5% for something with a 25% maximum or 3 for movespeed/AAR? I think I could roll 100m in enchant jewels (so like 100 unique enchant jewels) and still not expect to see something that high (and on a good stat).

Essentially I think this is a cost reserved for the top 10% type of enchant rolls. Which is nice if I wanted to preserve such high rolls, but not very worthwhile otherwise.

Definitely. Assuming each legend enchant jewel costs “10M” on any server.

Used 12x Legend Enchant Jewels to get this one and haven’t seen anybody else on NA with Boss damage higher than 14% (Out of 15%). Let’s assume there’s 5-10 more people on Klaipeda with 14+% of the 15% type ones, that’s very low considering the server population and the amount of Legend Enchant Jewels used by each person since they were released.

But that also depends whether IMC releases another “sprout” event and such or not, which makes it a little bit easier to reroll higher stats. We have had the Sprout event, Summer Festa and the Halloween Event in 2019, that gave people a chance to roll high percentage enchant stats.

I rolled near perfect +crit rate% from a purple jewel on a few tries :sweat_smile:

The more i look at crusader, the better it seems.
I had judged to be alright just looking at the skill factors (for damaging at least) But then i read the chants and it gives +40% bonus magic damage on purple chant. Seems pretty good.
Crusader is the corsair of magic cleric? :haha:

Also something else entirely. Velco ornament seems to not be tradable, so i guess theres no way to trade ornament ichors outside of market?

Why crusaders is magic class … very frustrating

It makes no sense to the conceptual class.

Imc need to exchange this would be interesting for Chants as a choice between physical and magical.

Played some Blossom and Crusader (didn’t touch the other ones because of lack of interest).
Blossom is pretty much a Fencer for 2 handed sword users. It even has the frustrating single target focus that makes you suffer on DGs plus lots of critical steroids, maybe people will build it as a critical support slot for main damage on other classes.
Crusader is an AOE monster and damage is very good, CDs are pretty decent imo. Probably will be nerfed.

3 Likes

I think chant might have a longer CD as a nerf.

Makes me want to play Hunter again.

So, any mixed magical/physical build can now drop phys. dmg class and go full magic with Crusader. Chant is even better than Fanaticism (only for mages tho). Also, those AOE skills <_<

2 Likes

“Oh, Cleric is too strong? See, we will turn most classes damage bad and try to make a healing system that will take patches to actually be good”
“Oh, also, by the way, here’s a Cleric class that does a lot of damage in very cheap ways”.

3 Likes

meh
another bias/hatred comment
another you cant be too strong but let them buff mine to the roof thing
should i remind how zealot nerfed to oblivion compared to how its introduced? or how inquisitor end up with 3 fire and another extra 3 fire now as a joke?
this crusader nerf will likely become fruition especially when a crusader, a good one, take step in pvp
theres never be a good cheap class.its just cleric survivablity is the best.it will never bypass true wiz dps build or another true patk “cheapest” build.
thanks to healing ability cleric being hold back to be on par with them in term of damage.
honestly if one dont wanna get nerf play what the whales play.
they are most likely protected from heavy nerf
clerics been in an age when the game itself called tree of clerics,when clerics healing was too good and it took its throne in pvp so no wonder it still have lots of hatred.
now healing is reasonable in pvp but did they give clerics goodies back not only in pvp but pve as well?

1 Like

The issue with crusader is the base design. As usual, the class is was built upon a mid term identity instead of committing to an individual thing, as such the design aspect that was supposed to be a strength becomes a weakness as the class lacks (ohh sweet irony) real visible weaknesses.

From what i saw most of the differences between skills are how the damage materialized and, generally speaking, they all do the same on both modes, which is likely to either be left with an almost static cookie cutter skill distribution (or have some weird variations from different scales on each mode). It’s quite unlikely for chant to reach the balance point of fairness and satisfaction as a broad identity class, but knowing IMC they’ll try adding a lot of new gimmicks to try selling out the skills, which will lead to further issues and changes as they can end up overloading the class. For a mechanic like that to work it has to be specialized to the point of niche or offer punctual gimmicks for outer class synergies instead of benefiting itself.

It all goes back to the same core issue, classes lack their individual and unique space to act and become broader for sake of “viability”, in a perpetual loop of direct damage buffs and cycling player insatisfaction as their favorite classes aren’t that good anymore.

1 Like

You mean to call my post a hatred or biased comment? Because that was a joke more on IMC than the class, if you didn’t notice.
I actually liked Crusader (I have a kink for church based classes after all) I do think that DPS needs to have…DPS and by no means was pro-dmg nerf on cleric DPS classes or DPS builds.
But you do have to agree with me that IMC has a big problem being consistent.

1 Like

Red Classes refer to damage-dealing classes.
Green Classes refer to support classes.
c_cleric_kriwi image
Me after trying Crusader out and watching Crusader videos:

hold-up-chotto-matte-57727414

10 Likes

They didn’t updated in the website, it is red in game.

2 Likes

about time for a cleric to have burst damage skill when currently all of cleric dps skills are dot alike or channeling like rubric or ripper

yeah.i kinda smell nerf on this one too. especially when terramancer look bad and crusader look pretty much the coolest. another let down to main a cleric in this game.

Now I want IMC to introduce a Conquistador (Rapier-based) class in the swordsman tree with a taunt and offensive stance. You can even throw a riding stance in their, since they seemed to use that back in the day a lot as well.