Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

All they want to hear is their fav classes worse than the best or not.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Our mergen is beating all of you.

Buff canonie :sad: I want my 3 oh cannon shot back

2 Likes

Traitor! You should be rooting for Au Fer!
:distinguished:

thanks @greyhiem
1 Like

It’s so funny when you look at the class “balance” and then notice that in fact after the whole bunch of changes, mergen now plays in the middle field again.
not over the top, but also not top tier in comparison with other classes.
Mergen is in the same spot as doppel right now, it needs a specific class (ranger) to perform at top tier, which leaves little to no freedom in build planning, at least if you want top performance.

It would be funny if they did something to prevent that 3 red class galore from happening by making buffs class exclusive (e.g. rangers Steady Aim only affecting ranger skills, barbarians Frenzy only affecting barbarian skill damage, zealots Fanaticism only affecting zealot skills etc.)
and by moving more debuffs, buffs and high utility skills to green and blue classes.

That would actually make a red red green/blue or even red green green/blue build viable if you had exclusive boosts that could cover about 60+% performance of another red class without high investment.

Judging from the learning curve of the developers, it will take a lot of time to reach that point,though :frowning:

as a mergener, i feel disgusted by your false statement (ranger is obligatory? lol) toward new mergen which in reality its own DPS can carry most of archer build, ergo become the most flexible build.

do a research first before make statement!

1 Like

but the fact in kTOS now still no one Archer Class Specially Musket or Bow can beat Misrus Hard under 5 minutes. i see Ludo says in someone comment.

Swordman : (Barbarian - Highlander - Doppel) and (Lancer - Cataph - Hoplite)
Scout : Assasin - Ardito/Rogue/Sheriff, Sheriff - Corsair and really need Linker for Lifesteal
Cleric: Both Cleric Damager Build Magic or Pyhsic
Mage: Warlock - Featherfoot - X

like you now this is my opinion
Ranger - Falcon - Mergen < Ranger - Fletcher - Mergen

Cmiiw
NB: i never hate anyclass, i need tell you all first.

tree of new raid under 5 min

2 Likes

I think one of the misrus bonus objectives is clearing below 5 minutes.

calmdown myself.
in Misrus if i remember have some Quest or Challenge, where is one of them is cleared Misrus Hard under 5 minutes in Solo mode.
and i think the Quest or Challenge under 5 minutes be a benchmark how strong the class build.

if my post before offend you, i really sorry i do not mean like that.
and one more its not me flag your comment. peace and love and together :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Thank you very much!!!

I’m sorry, I was on little break so I missed a lot of updates, any info about Alchemists Homu?

I hope you know that we’re talking about post-SFR & Arts patch,right?

You just have to look at the SFRs and the CD time to see the potential of the class after the SFR patch.
I never said mergen is bad, but it is medium tier after the reduction of its SFRs while some other classes have a higher average output in % per minute.

So, to get into that range you need ranger and/or piper to increase your total damage output.

This is probably what the developers predicted while balancing, so they reduced the initially high SFRs (same with matross) as they have some huge increase in potential when combined with certain classes (like e.g. ranger or piper).

Sure, you can do without them, but then your build is only medium tier damagewise (just like those builds on cleric without druid and/or krivis). That is why I said it’s obligatory, to reach the higher tiers of DPS other classes have.

i hope you know that i already wrote new mergen, which only exist post-SFR & arts, right?

judging by your post history, you almost never touched archer, most are about cleric and pvp. Your mergenXranger is just a glance-at-SFR-table theory without any video proof that after comparing with other mergenNonRanger , is the most optimal build.

next time provide a video backing your statement instead of wall of text, like this

1 Like

Hello this is Bajin from Klaipeda I only play archers don’t want to say much because I would not like to be attacked lol but I think he was talking about bossing. The ranger fletcher is more of a bossing built while the falc is more for aoe. If you wanted to solo a boss much faster or be more effective in group raids vs a single target than having more damage multiplier would certainly help things move faster. Honestly my mergen has +21 aoe. Besides aiming I don’t even think it needs falc anymore.

how you get 21AoE/AAR without falconer??

Drako frieno set - 7
Squire food - 3
Jewel enchant - 3
Skia glove - 2
Centaur card - 6
Hair accessory - 3
Alchemist potion - 3
Dionys pet - 3
Asio bow - 2

3 Likes

Savinose korup +3 as well

Any more news or updates about the upcoming new classes?

yeah werent they going to rebuild support classes?