Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

The leather set bonus is supposed to affect critical chance, not rate.

1 Like

I’m just repeating what was said on the patch notes and in game.

But even if your assumptions are correct, there aren’t any reasons I’m landing more crit hits now as I already had a full legendary leather set.

This is the " old " statement about crit. I believe you were talking about this.

Your question is meaningless not only to others, but to yourself as well. Go and kill 100+ low lv mobs right outside Klaipeda and record every single hit if it’s critical or not. See if the end result is close to 60%. Repeat if necessary. Then present the data and meaningful discussion can start if needed.

3 Likes

What I’m saying that even with my crit rate already capped at 60% I’m landing more crits now. I play everyday and I could see a big difference between days 13-14. I’m presenting my question here because I thought someone with the same statement/question would appear. If no one appears, maybe I’m wrong!
I won’t do the tests myself because I always think I’m doing something wrong. Insecurity issues. So I’ll ask a friend to do so. If he accepts it, I’ll come to present more consistent data. Thanks for the tip.

But hey, if my question is meaningless, maybe I don’t need to present any data T.T

5 Likes

No data presented, and because you feel insecure to test. Yet going as far as telling others:

If you are going to go by feeling, I would say I legitly feel that I’m doing crit less than before Ep 11. Hope you and everyone finds this info meaningful.

5 Likes

ktos patch advance 30/5 notice:

Boruta Kapas Entry Changes

• Boruta’s Health has increased
  • Boruta entry timing changed from 10pm-2am to 10pm-1am
  • Boruta Entry Condition: Only guilds who have conquered a territory is able to enter Boruta Kapas(Minimum 1, Maximum 6)
  • Boruta Entry Restrictions: Only up to 10 players per guild can enter Boruta Kapas, still only once per team per day for 1 hour.
  • Boruta Guild reward rankings changed from 1-3 ranks to 1-5 ranks
  • Boruta Compensation rewards changed from top 30 players + top 70% participants >> top 30 players + up to 1000 participants

Boruta Rewards Compensation Changes

Since there are 5 rankings now, the compensation has changed:

• Rank 1: 20 random seals + 30 Boruta Shining Cubes
  • Rank 2: 12 random seals + 17 Boruta Shining Cubes
  • Rank 3: 9 random seals + 12 Boruta Shining Cubes
  • Rank 4: 5 random seals + 10 Boruta Shining Cubes
  • Rank 5: 3 random seals + 7 Boruta Shining Cubes

Guild Mission: Ancient Presence

Conditions:

• Guild must be lvl 15 or higher
  • Consumes 3 guild quest tickets
  • Maximum of 30 participants
  • Available once per week
  • You are unable to enter any other quests during this guild mission

• Vedas Plateau

Differences from Boruta Kapas:

• Some gimmicks are deleted
  • New skill patterns added
  • Time limit added
  • If all characters present in the map are killed then it counts as a fail and kicks you out

Rewards:

Upon completing the mission, 5x [Boruta Packets: Guild] will be obtained into guild storage.
When opening a packet, possible items of different probabilities include:

• Goddess Blessed Gem
  • Magic Stone
  • Drakonas Lynkki Set Necklace Recipe
  • Drakonas Lynkki Set Bracelet Recipe
  • Drakonas Frieno Set Necklace Recipe
  • Drakonas Frieno Set Bracelet Recipe
  • Drakonas Kite Moor Set Necklace Recipe
  • Drakonas Kite Moor Set Bracelet Recipe
  • Drakonas Pasiutes Set Necklace Recipe
  • Drakonas Pasiutes Set Bracelet Recipe
  • Boruta Seal - Swordsman
  • Boruta Seal - Wizard
  • Boruta Seal - Archer
  • Boruta Seal - Scout
  • Boruta Seal - Cleric

Fixed option Ichors and Random option ichors can be installed at the same time.
You will now be able to transmit Fixed option Ichors into Savinose Equipment

The number of channels in areas with less overall character visits will be reduced

Guild Territory wars + Boruta Kapas areas will not be able to type/see world chat(?)

11 Likes

RIP Legend White Crow Equipment. Jkjk.

Shouldn’t it be 10pm-1am. They reduced it 1h

typo’d* yea its reduced by 1 hour

Idk everytime I see a update for Boruto Kapas I think IMC is just making it worse

3 Likes

Reward for guild mission looks a little underwhelming for a 3 tickets mission… specially depending on how the difficulty will be.

1 Like

Borutas will last all week :tired:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, much appreciated, @Mikumo .

1 Like

"Fixed option Ichors and Random option ichors can be installed at the same time.
You will now be able to transmit Fixed option Ichors into Savinose Equipment " - After toons of reroll and dismantle of those itens, thanks imc, best job ever.

i dont understand this part

“Since there are 5 rankings now, the compensation has changed:”

but we have only 3 GTW MAPS and for example one guild hold one map can only enter 3 guilds to boruta right? Why changing to 5 rankings ?

They will implement a new ‘leagues’ division, with 3 territories each. It was stated a few patches ago.

A champions league with the maps we know
A challenge league with 3 new maps

2 Likes

Corrections:

This is false. Failure occurs if the time limit is hit or if there are zero characters present in the map. It does not fail if everyone is dead.

This is not the translation. It says that you cannot use a [Guild Quest One Entry Voucher] to do the quest more than once per week.

Boruta’s Pouch: Guild

Normal chat (white text) cannot be seen while in these areas.

Untranslated lines:

-In addition to the [Boruta’s Pouch: Guild] x5, you also receive [Boruta Seal Box] x1, which is guaranteed to contain 1 random Boruta seal.
-When removing ichors, you can choose to remove the Fixed Stat ichor or the Random Stat ichor.
-Placing an ichor into the item will replace the stats based on the ichor used. A new Fixed Stat ichor will replace the Fixed Stats ichor in the item, but leave the other ichor in the item untouched.
-Musketeer’s Snipe will now prioritize a player character over a monster to hit when they are both on top of each other.
-Fixed an issue where many monster skills were no longer able to be avoided by jumping. However, Skiaclipse’s skills are intentionally unavoidable by jumping and will stay this way.

8 Likes

This will be available only for 400+ legends or for Velcoffer Series too?
ex: If I have one Velcoffer Pants with Ignas Plate Pants ichor, I’ll be able to put another one, from a Primus/Random stats, together?

Based on the preview notes provided, yes, this will be possible. However, these are simply a preview of the upcoming changes, so anything is subject to change with the final implementation.

2 Likes

If the current lolopanther/solmiki gap to velcoffer wasn’t enough, seriously it’s already worse on base stats, has no customization option and fixed sets. Why don’t they remove earth tower completely?

I don’t mind improving velcoffer for what it is meant to be but please, give some value to old legendary gear aside weapon skins.

1 Like