Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

We will use Goddess Jurate Ship as new “town” and party hard through the seas :3

3 Likes

I would love to see Kivotos accessible… maybe as an open dungeon (like Crystal Mine and Fortress of the Land, for example). That would be a very nice touch, specially if they finally create an overworld model for Jurate as well.

1 Like

The last patch on KTEST added new armor sets for the Skiaclipse unique raid (Tomb of the White Crow: Unique). This means there are now two armor sets for each material type that come from the raid.

I’ve previously posted the first batch of armor here. Here are the new sets. For convenience, I also included the materials required to craft each piece.

(Thanks to tos.guru)

Cloth

Leather

Plate

12 Likes

how about 2nd sets of weapon? is there 2nd batch weapons?

They specifically added a few new weapons that were lacking options for multiple classes, but not one for every type. I will be posting those shortly.

2 Likes

The last patch on KTEST added 5 new weapons for the Skiaclipse unique raid (Tomb of the White Crow: Unique). Some weapons types now have multiple different items to choose from.

I’ve previously posted the first batch of weapons here. Here are the new weapons. For convenience, I also included the materials required to craft each piece.

(Thanks to tos.guru)

Weapons

4 Likes

These new weapon effects awfully remind me of the attribute transformation abilities IMC talked about a few months back.

Guess plans changed?

both maces are OP as hell, prepare your silver wallets!

I know that, i was just answering that 150 was INCLUDING market with a 20% tax on the most populated city.
So on Fedimian, 150k attribute points will almost ALWAYS be better than a city. That was what i meant

Are there renders of the new Raid Bosses anywhere? Can’t find :’(

Skiaclipse is here, you can view the 3D Model at the bottom. He’s the only new raid boss.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/npcs/59262

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: That is perfect!

@crevox
Any idea how much is the new legend raid reroll? I can’t find the price anywhere. Thanks in advance.

:satisfaction:

So that means spirit deal aoe damage instead of single target ? neat

and that means… 75% of the initial hit damage per second x24? So instead of the skill dealing 0.3324=8 times its damage with the dot it’ll be…0.7524=18 times ? I’m ok with that

wait wut… someone mind explaining what’s the point of the Meteor passive from the staff?
Only can think of is when ele is picked without pyro but it still seems strange, it’s basically 2000% divide into 5 hits of… 400%?

It actally has a 40% dmg increase i believe, so instead of 2000% in 5 hits, it’s somewhere around 2800% in 5 hits

Let me get this straight, Monk, who specializes in 2h Hammers/Maces (saying specializes due to the attribute, even though all their skills are ALL marked.) gets the one handed Mace.
And Exorcist who doesn’t even have a 2h Mace attribute, gets the 2H Mace?

wat

17 Likes

No, now with that staff meteor hits “skill factor x 5” 2000%*x5 as it does with flame ground, so, Ricardo Milos, embrace yourself to be hit by d Armageddon!!

*. Dont know the correct skill factor, then use an exemple.

you got that

my 2000%* is just a rough estimate as well

But damn so its not divided hits. Now that’s Op instead kek

Its ready hurts like a truck, but luckely its a slow combo, not anymore.