Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I blame bad coding and shiity server for that. And its true… deep down everyone know this inside their deepest part in their hearts (assuming they have one).

1 Like

Not sure what you were doing to avoid the AoE Nuke, is there is a gimmick in the instance you can use to avoid it?

1 Like

For the Unique Raid version, yes; for the Legendary version, according to the data on tos.neet, it seems that the boss will have three phases.

What is the “AoE Nuke” you are referring to? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It looked fresh even in the trailer, good to know it is in practice.

The one with the cast bar that wipes the whole group unless you are immune to damage

Every time the boss casted it, you gathered into a group and there was a green looking circle around you

The pattern works as follows:

First, the boss randomly inflicts a debuff on one of the players, who then will be teleported to the center of the map and be stuck inside a Bone Prison, incapable of doing anything. As soon as a green circle shows up around the Bone Prison, the boss begins to cast a fatal skill. All players have to rush into the green circle to stay invincible, or you then will be instantly killed by that skill, which is impossible to avoid by any other means. After you survive from the skill, the boss immediately starts to attack the player, who has been stuck inside the Bone Prison. Other players have to break the prison, which has 30 HP, in order to free that party member.

One more thing to be aware of is that if the Bone Prison is accidentally destroyed before the boss uses that fatal skill, the green circle effect disappears along with it, and all players will be killed as a consequence. Therefore, classes with installation skills, such as Sapper and Dievdirbys, have to be extremely careful.

12 Likes

I love the idea of class-specific armor mastery. I really hope that’s done well because it has potential.

2 Likes

Off topic but how many fragments do you get now from Velcoffer per cube with out reopening them since they changed it to 5 runs per week.

Just 1 fragment per round.

Still 1 fragment even thought they said it will be increased and they capped it at 5 runs per team.

Like what was the point in telling us about this change if they were not going to implement it

And will the current finished Velcoffer items we have that are not tradable be turned into tradable items.

2 Likes

will the current fragments we own across our characters be transferable through storage?

Yes, Velcoffer Fragments will be transferable across characters after patch.

3 Likes

disappointmeme

5 Likes

A little off-topic, but…
Thanks to https://tos.guru/ktest/simulator, I can see Sage has a new class attribute. The Google Translation clarifies that it is a replacer for the removal of the “extra-normal magic damage on slowed targets” on the non-property magic skills.
My question is: does it trigger only on Sage’s skills, only on the non-property ones (like before) or on all offensive spells?

1 Like

Wow… I asked this to be the circle 3 skill form sapper class. Now look at this crap. Useless, low damage crap…
oh well, what to expect when you throw pearls to the pigs. :distinguished:

3 Likes

its true dmg
8k true damage is strong
2 pavises shooting 8k true damage is 16k true damage every 2 seconds. Its a mini frieno.
Literally best in slot for any QS

3 Likes

guys, is there a summary of the changes since “our version” to EP 11?

From shield/shotgun to Shield+turret…

interesting change for a QS

And it hits like 5 times. Wow 40k true damage over like 10 seconds.

It’s like QS as a concept has been so bad for 3 years they think throwing more niche gimmick garbage is going to fix it. The class needs to be reworked so badly it hurts.

5 Likes

You do know that masinios does the exact same thing with 3k true dmg to all of your skills right.