Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

“The problem where materials that drop from mobs on regular maps cannot be obtained in challenge modes has been fixed.”

It was just a hotfix patch. Nothing special.

Please pay attention to the upload date of that video. This bug had already been fixed last week.

1 Like

ok and? did you read what i put under it or no. this is just me posting wondering what went wrong here.

boom

image image

New Unique Raid this month and Legend Raid next month? And I’m guessing this is the new Legend Raid?

From what I can tell ( There will be innacuracies with the passives but secondary stats should be accurate ):

Cannon Stats are

AOE ATTACK RATIO: 2
Maximum Attack 732
STR 121
Crit Rate 57

And the effect is, when you use Siege burst and it’ll blind(?) enemies for 3 seconds.

For the Staff:

AOE ATTACK RATIO 2
INT 125
SPR 63
Dark Property Damage 384

When worn, Invocation will generate 2 Spirits

The new content this article introduces is an Unique Raid. Next month there will be another new Legend Raid, featuring the same boss, but with stronger abilities and harder gimmicks.

The special option of that new unique cannon is "upon using Siege Burst, removes enemies’ [hide] buff (Cloaking, Hide Shot, etc.) within 300 radius, and inflicts [Blind] debuff for 3 seconds.

3 Likes

Thanks for the correction. I edited out the reveal part because I wasn’t really sure about it.

ktest patch:

some class changes.

2 Likes

neet has been updated to include the new raid drops too
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items?order=cdated&f=1

Finally a staff for our poor Warlocks!

why imc make so many forced synergy in cleric class… now it even less class build can be make… it either full healer or full dps :tired:

2 Likes

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/204124

IMC makes a Suncus Maul 2.0, but makes it a 1H-Mace. IMC messing with Monks I swear. Looks so bad too, I’ll use the 2H-Mace based on design alone (https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/210413)

now we need manahas 2,0 :haha:

RIP Healing Factor.
Healing cycle : 0.5 seconds → 5 seconds
:tired:

2 Likes

B…but new Attb make HF for whole party !! At least in has some use…

piper, cryo, and assassin/rogue rebalanced already, only genbu, murm helm resist%/duration, rodel silence, and electrick shock left, i guess.
and some skill like kino magnetic, reti net, druid thorn, etc shouldve a correct AoE based on their animation and travel speed.
just my opinion.

and? It still huge nerf. 5 seconds between heals is really big. Where u would survive before, now u will die.

3 Likes

I dunno, as a plague doctor main this seems really nice. Healing factor was already absurd but only affected a single target, and was somewhat unhealthy by design. A weaker effect that benefits the entire party is a lot more balanced and allows me to contribute something the whole party benefits from. PD’s support options in pve at the moment are rather lacklustre. Move speed is really over-rated and nobody really cares all that much about condition removal because you can’t even cleanse boss CC’s anyway.

4 Likes

oof the Mass Heal nerf.

So, the changes that involved monk - chaplain - sadhu were delayed?
Multipliers looks really good at least. Kinda skeptical about the Possession damage cycle change.

I understand why they keep nerfing skills to have higher base damages but lower tick rates, but I really dislike it personally. It ruins the ‘feel’ of multi-hit skills if they tick slowly. Reducing the tick rate of dots/status effects in rpg and mmo games is a fairly cheap way to enhance readability and performance, but it just ‘feels’ bad compared to rapid, overlapping number fountains.

3 Likes