Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

That wouldn’t work honestly, the more restrictions to class access the less diversity the game will have and that’s not what they want.

yeah…

Also, with the 560 combinations i got that it could be 9 classes to choose + 1 hidden, and that also got me 560 combinations…

either way… a bunch of things could happen… most important is that new classes will be a lot easier to implement…

With this i will stop for a while… but theres also a chance that they will release fewer classes that we currently have, and later they will reincorporate them with a rework… :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t think this “Royal Templar” will be a class. Think she will be an NPC, maybe when the next arc comes, finally entering the Capital for the battle against Giltine, she will be leading some actions, as her armor resembles Vicentas’. Or maybe she will be inside guild area, providing items and stuff. I might be wrong tho.

Also, this idea of locking some classes under another might not be good. I dunno what they’ll do with Chaplain, but with this new system, this idea can be against some diversity, as we cannot pick 10 classes anymore (as much as this is not done, but possible, today).

2 Likes

I thinking the news for new skills was it for hidden class for them to get c3 too ? To just match up with every class c3 not sure that is good or not really just change all skills like hunter and shinobi bunshi both AI sucks . Hunter pet skills should act like metador bull or something AI is really beyond repair

I think i saw her in connection to GvG somewhere…Anyone else?

All i hope is that they did at least read my post suggesting little changes to at least make templar on par to other classes on some utility.

Here is the post if you missed(i guess you did):

[Suggestion] Templar quality of life

You realize we only get 3 picks. Requiring 2 to get 1 means we spend all our picks for that 1 class.

I think some skills may be maintained, but overall we might see a complete rework for each class, with skills going away and new skills being introduced.

If they give us all the current C3 skills for the chosen classes, it would be skills worthy of 12 ranks, which is something we don’t even have right now. To me, what makes more sense is going the hidden classes route: a single rank, fewer skills compared to current C3 (but maybe more than current hidden classes), skills max lvl 5 (with different effects from lvl 5 skills right now).

The Heal skill for example could provide 2 or 3 tiles per level, so we can expect that kind of changes, instead of only merging everything and keeping skills up to lvl 15 for a single class.

I believe that will be the way they solve the problem. It could work wonders, imho! Considering the fact they want to make a fixed stats for each class, seems like they will use it to make a progression formula for the new class system. Sounds fine, to me.

The higher your level is, the more damage you do (or give better buffs to party/yourself)!

I said before that skills could be max lvl 5, but I totally forgot that max level class will be 45, so essentially there’s 45 skills points for each class, just like current C3 now. Current C3 classes have skills from C1 and C2 too, so a lot of lvl 5 max, lvl 10 max or lvl 15 max skills, and that would be weird to keep.

In the other hand, it’s common on mmorpgs different max lvl for skills, like max lvl 1, 3, 5, 10, 15. But following this way would be insanely hard to balance and create a consistency across so many classes. I think they are still keeping round numbers, but will be equal for each skill.

But yeah, I’m not sure anymore what we can expect. Can’t wait to see.

I wonder what will happen with skills/attributes like magnum opus were they are basically C2 bait…

for reference max magnum opus is level 6 :expressionless:

I kinda like the idea of not having enough points to put in everything. it creates diversity even more.
It’s boring when you know that every xxx class out there has the same skill allocation.

like for example; 1 Doppel is more focused on AOE attack = 15 Cyclone, 15 Punish
while another Doppel is focused on single- target attack = 15 Redel, 15 Zornhau

something like what we have now. i hope IMC will keep it the way it is.

1 Like

i think royal templar is the npc for the new GvG mechanics

i have no use for wiz skills though, i hope they add other spells that i’ll like for my build, i mean should they decided that the starting classes are fixed to only those…

1 Like

I have the same problem with swordsman as I have 15 points I don’t want to just waste :expressionless:

1 Like

It appears to be just about the Noticeboards like @Mikumo Said (Sorry!)

Update about Re:Build

6 Likes

Falseflag, its more about their noticeboards getting an update due to the new system

it does have confirmation that Class circles are over…

for those who had doubts about it…

1 Like

The only wizard skills I use are Magic Shield and Earthquake from wiz1, Wizard 3 seems insanely boring to me.
Same with archer, I’ll only raise Kneeling shot and Swift Step. (got rid of archer 2 from my build.)

1 Like

i wish they wont force us with limited skills

maybe rework wiz with all class tree basic skills

GG everyone, this change…
Too strong!

I don’t know how to go on!

Cleric Bokors on suicide watch now.

http://tos.nexon.com/lab/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=88

All in all some good changes but… MY BOKOR!

5 Likes