Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] Templar quality of life

As a Templar main for a long time, I will list here some ideas for a better life for the templar class in general.

Starting about every skill:

Summon Guild Member

The functionality is all right, but the HUD where you select the guild members could have more functions for like separate players by their permission and a way to search for a specific member.
Also, summoning ppl inside a battle field can be really strategic, so 10min cool down is pretty reasonable. Maybe 9min for a little enhance?

Warp To Guild Member

Has the same problem mentioned on Summon guild members, and it is the HUD that can have some search upgrades or divisions for a faster way to find the right member. It can become really confusing when you have a lot of players online.

Build Guild Tower

This skill has some meaning because it give functions for your guild and general, but 5 points is drains to much from the guild master kinda of killing his potential. I suggest making it a 1 level skill.

Reduce Craft Time

I see this skill as a slave skill. I have no idea how to better it, and i will prob never level it up.

Battle Orders

This skill works fine, the only problem i can see is just there are a lot of classes that can reach the cap of movement speed, and by consequence the slow don’t do much against them.
Maybe a more visible effect to attract attention would help.

Mortal Slash

Now this is the only skill that causes any reasonable amount of damage and it isn’t a lot.
At level1 it causes 524%x3= 1572% and at max level 10 it causes 854%x3=2562%.(with 0 passives)
The damage is kinda ok… if you dont look at any other class that almost every skill surpasses this damage output.
Other problem is the cast time that takes forever to end(like 2s or more).
The animation is kinda generic too and could be better.
A faster cast time or scaling with attack speed could be a miracle.
And maybe a 10-20% enhance on is damage would help too.

Buff Share

The only skill i found its can share is ein sof, and i tested a lot of buffs and etc.
Updating what can be shared would be of great help.

Forge

Its a ward that can sometimes stagger you.
Reworking the damage formula could help to give more meaning for this structure other than revealing invisible players.
Maybe updating its appearance to make it shows the logo of the guild could show who rules the place.

Shield Charger

Making it scales with your actual max health again would do the trick, because when you use it with any kind of health boost effect it will still scales with your base max health.

Non-Invasive Area

The only skill you get on circle 3… On paper its a great skill, but when you try to use it and you see that any kind of cc will cancel its cast. Its disappointing.
A passive to make you immune to cc could save it.
And a bigger area, nothing huge tho.

Now i will talk about attributes…
:hey: can we have more than 3 attributes?
And one can only be learn at circle 3.

• A passive for the Forge to make Guild members around it receive a buff on damage or defense.
  • A passive for buffs used inside the buff share area to last more.
  • using Mortal slash on targets under battle orders effect stuck them util the skill ends its cast.

These are my ideas for now, feel free to post your opinion bellow.
Also leave a Like so they can read it and Templars can shine one day.:prince:

And sorry for any possible bad English.

3 Likes

QoL change for Templar -> Bring GvG back :distinguished:

On another note, i agree on the build guild tower thing. It really doesn’t need to be a multiple point skill.