Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I’m currently watching the Korean streamer guy someone linked a few post back and it seems there’s a hidden interaction between the new shadow skill from shadowmancers and magic missile that makes magic missile deal an insane amount of hits without links.

1 Like

Any pics on the new gears and their special yellow stats?

not “hidden interaction”, just same old bug like circling: expand + oblique shot

2 Likes

i cant believe that they will not change thee trash effect of yng ang yang skill… wee cant make something, really? i dont acept that

1 Like

New primus base stats.

i13654597619

More here

4 Likes

Question: Do the r10 maps have new BGM?

1 Like

I smell some lean, mean powercreep.
:grimacing:

Working as intended! I kind of wish the new areas would kick our asses for a while, though. I liked how for a while story bosses were hard enough that many players had to party up.

Maybe?
Find it here
http://toscamp.com/tos/db/bgm.php
i don’t remember how many bgm currently

@Tankhime but popo weapon still better(?)

1 Like

higher base than 350 Primus/Masi
lower base than VC
higher base than Miki, but Miki are better color, so with enchants… Miki better

some look nice
:+1:

2 Likes

There’s no new BGM yet.

Oh well, kinda expected, but the Shadowmancer c3 skills needs A LITTLE OF WORK

3 Likes

Hey, let’s give no hit limit Joint Penalty for the same base class that has Linker, NOTHING CAN GO WRONG

I’m more impressed that they didn’t reutilize the logic from MM+JP fix.

The skill would be amazing enough just by making bosses lose immunity to some debuffs,don’t need to be this broken.

Why haven’t the ktest players recorded a vid of Shadowmancer soloing Velcoffer yet?

It’s in ktest before hitting official servers for a reason. Highly likely they will nerf/fix the skill, calm down.

1 Like

The skill is multihit and the debuff applies as soon as a single hit registers, so it would boost its own damage, no?

Interesting …very

i wonder if anybody tried to spirit shock the shadow, on top of all that broken stuff.

looking at this video, I think to myself, “what’s the point in using a swordsman?”

3 Likes