Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

All for one circle investment, too.

Same garbage reasoning used for screwing with circling. Instead of fixing the crash bug they simply gutted the skill.

4 Likes

If it’s the same you give to yourself… It’s probably going to be good with full necro. If all the necro buffs come in that’s 10 skels with AoE ratio 6-7 and buffed up with swell left? Put on a full set of SPR/INT and that’s a hell of a lot of dmg. I’m wondering… If it’s just going to apply the swell left… Cause that’s what I’d really want… Then you could do the 2.2x dmg with shrink…

@Slygoat the kinos will likely be picking up the gatherer role a bit with magnetic force changes… But it does tighten the Wizard trees… I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kino/linkers either that just cycle the new Magnetic force -> pole/raise/gravity, and JP. It does seem like they don’t want more then 11 mobs being gathered at once though.

See you tomorrow, Savior.

Nice to see CryoChronos having to jump ship and actually think of a build xD

2 Likes

These changes suck. Lots are anti-fun, especially paying for materials to use skills, which discourages people from using skills and feels like a punishment for playing the game. Right now I cast sorcerer cats as cosmetics in town and people love kitties. Obviously that’s not going to happen at 2000 silver each. I won’t bother casting it inside easy dungeons, either. Chronos got it even worse. If I had a chrono, I’d just sit around without using any of my skills now. I doubt chronos will be casting haste and pass on me whenever they can, which means I miss out on some of the most fun buffs in the game.

Materials also add a bunch of weight, which is a real nuisance now that we’re constantly getting loaded with heavy equipment in challenge modes.

Balance-wise, they’re making things worse. Unique utility gets nerfed, shinobis will be the standard in common swordsman builds, and gameplay will be more homogenized.

“Personality” my **. The current frost pillar is unique, fun, and interesting. It’s one of the most high-personality skills in the game. It’s being turned into frost cloud with freezing, which is rather generic. As for damage, the video shows a glowing masinios staff and it still ticks for very little. There’s no way it’ll be competitive with the real dps-oriented class skills, and if it were, wouldn’t that be worse game balance than the old setup?

Remember when the combat system rework turned sorcerer damage into trash and you were defending that? And you said one doppel should do more damage than 5 sorcerers?

Clearly you’re a doppel worshipper who wants wizards to be gimped.

Snow rolling scatters the mobs afterwards and prevents you from using other skills while rolling. It doesn’t replace frost pillar. At least the bigger snowballs sound great, although they might get stuck in narrow terrain if the new casting bar doesn’t give us an option to change the size anymore.

Anyway, overall, this patch sucks and maybe we’ll need a classic ToS server.

3 Likes

These are not even on the test yet.
Snow roll with the new maximum level 10 will have 1 second fixed time cast at all levels and 50% extra pull size. We do not know if we can combo snowroll with FP’s lock to avoid the knockdown yet. Or if they have any class in mind that will use daggers in the near future to compliment the new corsair. Or a class with pistol.

Also, shinobi’s clones will not inherit your damage enhance attributes and damage buffs now to balance the changes out.

Not to interrupt your spat (I don’t care about PvP). But PvE wise… As a wizard you’re only giving up 1.2k matk to do SPR. When your base weapon alone has 4-5k matk it really doesn’t mater much… Tack on armor with some form of SPR + Int/Matk/Mamp/Con mixed, bless, sharpening, party buffs that 1.2k means even less. The leveling experience is different but the 350+ becomes more similar to Int/Con builds the longer you play it.

The best in slot support build for Wizard that fits with every party composition did get a nerf. The other 3 support wizard classes with vacuum skills will be filling that hole. You will have 2 weeks to figure it out and Koreans will have already figured it out months ahead. An unchanneled constantly refreshing vacuum effect with no AoE limit was a little stupid. So yeah you get ice cubes. Storm gust did the same thing and it was pretty damn iconic.

I love how delusional you are. :joy:(Where did I say one doppel should do more than 5 sorcerer?)

If you go so back on my posts maybe you should’ve checked that like a large majority of them are in the sorcerer thread where I have even said recently I main cryo3sorcerer3sage2.

Unlike you I just take what we get and I try to assess to the situation the best I can.

I’ve also stated multiple times that i absolutely love current frost pillar but the change might not be as bad for the class as people think.

I mean recent changes have hit my build hard with the sorc aggro nerf and now the cryo pull. But why would I whine about it before I get to even test how these changes work in actual gameplay?

So honestly really, before claiming something so utterly ridiculously stupid and ignorant you should at least do a little backround check. You just made yourself look like a fool.

6 Likes

Wrong. Val is clearly a fuzzy hedgehog who wants to talk about changes before jumping ship.

6 Likes

The forum says you’re replying to me but this doesn’t relate to the discussion, and nobody mentioned spr since your last post. In case it’s about the other thread I linked, you must have seen how the full sentence was talking about full spirit builds:

You’d also have seen how the discussion happened when the things you’re talking about didn’t exist, before the devs made several changes I was asking for, including armor that can have those mixes of stats and blessing without a hit limit.

Why is it stupid, because everything needs to be weakened until it doesn’t matter what classes are in the party? If they wanted mobs to escape the effects they could add mobs that reversi the tree or more elites that can fight through it. Never heard of storm gust, but it seems you’re saying the new pillar is a copy/paste of it? Even more generic than I thought.

I just quoted the place where you said that. Really ironic how you say “delusional” when you’re in denial over a quote of your own words with links providing context. At least that’s proof you’re completely dishonest. I hit the nail on the head.

Because once it gets released over here it’s too late, just like it was last time (which is the point of mentioning it), and the preview/testing period exists specifically to raise concerns like this. You’re basically obstructing the development process by telling people not to provide feedback until the process is over.

Val calls in Valkoria to add another reply a few minutes later, you can’t make this stuff up.

1 Like

Or maybe, juuuuuust maybe, that I’m always reading this thread and saw your rant (which I’d like to add is a waste of energy btw). Don’t drown please.

3 Likes

Ok first of all, your “proof” means absolutely nothing as it’s not something I said.

I said I don’t think sorcerer should beat doppel in bossing situation. I also used singular term not plural.

I must have thought at the moment already that your claim is ridiculous so I answered in regards to comparing the classes together.

The only one being dishonest is you. Don’t put words in my mouth that I never said, nor even meant.

As my earlier post shows, I don’t even have any reason to say the things you claim. I honestly have no idea what makes you take conclusions that have no logical basis to them? Are you that upset that I disagree with you on something? Something personal against me?

Who said anything about waiting till it get released here?

We basically have a preview of the changes being made, the patch is not in test server yet.

You just did.

Who was posting on your account that day?

“A whole party” is a single party, which is why you used the singular form.

The example you quoted explicitly said a whole party, so you’re just digging your hole deeper.

Just how deep does this doppel conspiracy go?

Says the doppel.

1 Like

Ok you’re just obviously trolling at this point.

If not you can continue living in your delusions, I really don’t care. Seems everyone else can check the honesty of my words with no issues.

Peace.

Now that that’s settled, something really needs to be done about consumable reagents. The change to having large amounts of equipment drop means weight works very differently than it did in the past. Perhaps they could consider one-time purchase items that use only 1 weight instead of requiring a whole stack, and have them give attribute-like bonuses to justify buying the expensive super oak wood.

1 Like

The Doppel, Lancer, SR, Warlock, Sorc, Necro, Chrono, Shadow, FF, PD, Taoist, Inquis and several others. Your point? :joy:

1 Like

Never trust doppels.

2 Likes

Says Legion Commander.

1 Like

Is it finally over? :eyes:

5 Likes