Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

The forum says you’re replying to me but this doesn’t relate to the discussion, and nobody mentioned spr since your last post. In case it’s about the other thread I linked, you must have seen how the full sentence was talking about full spirit builds:

You’d also have seen how the discussion happened when the things you’re talking about didn’t exist, before the devs made several changes I was asking for, including armor that can have those mixes of stats and blessing without a hit limit.

Why is it stupid, because everything needs to be weakened until it doesn’t matter what classes are in the party? If they wanted mobs to escape the effects they could add mobs that reversi the tree or more elites that can fight through it. Never heard of storm gust, but it seems you’re saying the new pillar is a copy/paste of it? Even more generic than I thought.

I just quoted the place where you said that. Really ironic how you say “delusional” when you’re in denial over a quote of your own words with links providing context. At least that’s proof you’re completely dishonest. I hit the nail on the head.

Because once it gets released over here it’s too late, just like it was last time (which is the point of mentioning it), and the preview/testing period exists specifically to raise concerns like this. You’re basically obstructing the development process by telling people not to provide feedback until the process is over.

Val calls in Valkoria to add another reply a few minutes later, you can’t make this stuff up.

1 Like

Or maybe, juuuuuust maybe, that I’m always reading this thread and saw your rant (which I’d like to add is a waste of energy btw). Don’t drown please.

3 Likes

Ok first of all, your “proof” means absolutely nothing as it’s not something I said.

I said I don’t think sorcerer should beat doppel in bossing situation. I also used singular term not plural.

I must have thought at the moment already that your claim is ridiculous so I answered in regards to comparing the classes together.

The only one being dishonest is you. Don’t put words in my mouth that I never said, nor even meant.

As my earlier post shows, I don’t even have any reason to say the things you claim. I honestly have no idea what makes you take conclusions that have no logical basis to them? Are you that upset that I disagree with you on something? Something personal against me?

Who said anything about waiting till it get released here?

We basically have a preview of the changes being made, the patch is not in test server yet.

You just did.

Who was posting on your account that day?

“A whole party” is a single party, which is why you used the singular form.

The example you quoted explicitly said a whole party, so you’re just digging your hole deeper.

Just how deep does this doppel conspiracy go?

Says the doppel.

1 Like

Ok you’re just obviously trolling at this point.

If not you can continue living in your delusions, I really don’t care. Seems everyone else can check the honesty of my words with no issues.

Peace.

Now that that’s settled, something really needs to be done about consumable reagents. The change to having large amounts of equipment drop means weight works very differently than it did in the past. Perhaps they could consider one-time purchase items that use only 1 weight instead of requiring a whole stack, and have them give attribute-like bonuses to justify buying the expensive super oak wood.

1 Like

The Doppel, Lancer, SR, Warlock, Sorc, Necro, Chrono, Shadow, FF, PD, Taoist, Inquis and several others. Your point? :joy:

1 Like

Never trust doppels.

2 Likes

Says Legion Commander.

1 Like

Is it finally over? :eyes:

5 Likes

It’s never over…

2 Likes

When these changes will hit the ktos server?

1 Like

LOL"ed at ‘not fun due to paying for materials to use skills’
:joy:
many other mat-consuming classes says hi

The true reason is Cryomancer take Pelta’s job. No one really care pelta until this patch. :sad:

1 Like

If Doppels can’t be trusted, should Fencers like me be trusted? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It is funny, there are lots of friends (wizard players) that when checking the wiz changes conclude that to be a buff, at minimal. One of them, who also play CryoChrono even said “Was Wizard damage weak at some point and I did not knew it?”.

However, I do have one that actually is just like @trielav although he was kinda crazier and thought the whole balance was actually a nerf.

I actually understand that because the changes actually hurt at what they wanted to do before (in my friend’s case, he always wanted a glass cannon wizard anti-single target, which ToS does not have, as the Wizard tree is focused on AOE damage.)

I believe the item consumption is indeed a pain, I hate using items for skills. But I would say that this is only a real problem if you character is a farming class, because of cost efficiency proportion of your silver income.

But if you are a effects focused build, then the problem of items is how much damage that cost actually pays for. The point of having item skills is having effects that can’t be achieved easily or to bypass the high CD, high mana cost, etc. If the skills with those consumption conditions are not worth the cost, then that is a horrible design. You will pretty much throw away the skill or the whole class in the trash.

I actually have a friend who stopped playing because Cryo make Tank swordsman dispensable.

2 Likes

This isn’t enough. With enhance attributes, your copied skills deal 600~900% damage depending on how much you’ve spent on enhance attributes. Without them, you deal 600~650% damage. With the expansion of the copied skills, we’ll go back to the good old days when Doppels and Fencers fought over for the best WB killing ability, but, at the same time, we’re increasing the gap between Swordsman and other class trees. Some Archer classes are supposed to be good boss killers, but they’re a joke compared to Swordie builds specialized in that role.

I’d like to see Shinobi getting a good rework. Reduce the amount of clones to 2 (fixed). The damage dealt by your clones is increased by 20% per skill lvl (120% at lvl 6 with Divine Might per clone). The clones last 30 seconds and the skill has 60 seconds cooldown. Katon no Jutsu should be buffed and get 2 overheats. Mokuton no Jutsu is finally fixed and won’t make your character get stuck during its animation. Mijin no Jutsu is replaced with a Smoke Screen skill that gives you stealth and a flat critical chance based on the skill level. Katon no Jutsu stealth attribute is replaced with [Katon no Jutsu: Burning]. Smoke Screen gets an attribute to mitigate incoming damage. Finally:

Shinobi

• Kunai

Unchanged.

• Bunshin no Jutsu

Duration: 30 seconds (fixed)
Summons 2 Shadow Clones (fixed)
Shadow Clones attack power: 20% (+20% per skill lvl)
Cooldown: 60 seconds

• Mokuton no Jutsu

Reduced the delay between the skill activation and the jumping animation.

• Katon no Jutsu

Now has 2 overheats.
[Katon no Jutsu: Stealth] is replaced by [Katon no Jutsu: Burning].

• Mijin no Jutsu

Removed.

• Smoke Screen (NEW)

Throws a smoke bomb at the character’s location to create a smoke screen to conceal your presence. The critical chance is increased while inside the smoke screen and the character stealth effect persists for a few seconds after leaving the smoke screen.

Smoke Screen duration: 8 (+1 per skill level) seconds
Stealth duration: 4 seconds
Critical chance: 4 (+4 per skill level)%

[Smoke Screen: Mitigation]: while inside Smoke Scren area, incoming damage is reduced by 5% per attribute level for allied characters. (Max level: 3)

4 Likes

I think Shinobis are fine with this new rework. But I’d prefer all clones dealing 50% of your damage while removing that annoying cast time. Why is no one talking about the massive buff that Doppel just received with the multi-hit rework, it’s just so much more broken than Shinobi.

pretty sure it’s a overall nerf of shinobi

Mannnnn they make the whole swordsman tree so generic tho. It makes them efficient in generic bossing though investment wise that your attributes barely matter. Just cast some clones and das it mane. The new swash bulking is preety nice though I’m lowkey mad they removed the 25% hp increase.RIP my full support thaum 3 and my dreams of IMC ever reworking Fencer. Gonna wait for this to hit ktest.

some of the replies really make me laugh xD
i’m just waiting til someone replies another essay

a lot of the changes are pretty good looking :slight_smile: