Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

I kinda like your suggestion tho i don’t think that adding attack power per lvl would be the ideal. Since you got to the point lemme add my contribution.

Kunai
Changed to Missile : Pierce

Bunshin no Jutsu

Clones 2
Cast Time 1s
Duration 25s
Cooldown 90s
SP cost on all skill casted 300 - 20 lvl % (min 200%)
SP and Stamina Cost removed
Enable all non-mounted skills, scrolls and types of attack to be copied.
All casts are taken as from the caster and use its stats, equipment and attributes.
Clones have all their defensive stats based on the caster.

Bunshin no Jutsu : Triangle Formation - Increase clone amount to 3.
SP cost on all skill casted increases by extra 50% (420~300%)

Mokuton no Jutsu

Duration 90s
Cooldown 60s
Distance 125 + 25 lvl
Removed damage component
Only activates if attacker is withing the max distance limit
Instantly teleports to attacker on jump height and cast a pierce skill with +50% critical damage dealing damage to the attacker only.
Negates all damage and debuffs for 2s after being attacked

Mokuton no Jutsu : Sneaky Escape - Disables the pierce attack and grants a 4s Stealth after teleporting.

Duration 5 + 2 lvl s
Size 30 + 5 lvl
Accuracy/Critical Rate -15%
SP 150
Applies blindness to all enemies inside the area

Smoke Screen : Dark Sight - Applies the effect of Dark Sight for the skill duration.
SP +100%

Note - In this case Katon no Jutsu : Stealth woudln’t be replaced nor removed.

2 Likes

Guys please put suggestions somewhere else. it might confuse other players for thinking its kr update >.<

6 Likes

Also depends on if the clones still inherit Glass Mole/other red cards. If not, that’s another 30%+ gone from clone damage compared to now.

we’ll just have to wait n see how the test goes

The classes that have mats already hate them so better add more, right?

“Tank swordsmen” were still useless in parties without frost pillar. Swashbuckling was for pulling rather than tanking, so swordsmen were meant to deal damage after swashbuckling, or use pelt to support murmillo damage. Frost pillar’s range is too short to pull a whole area, so swashbuckling was useful in combination with it. People stopped caring because party grinding stopped being worthwhile and aggro quests gave a similar effect.

In an action oriented game where enemy attacks are avoidable or large aoe’s, except ranged ones that won’t group up for pelts anyway, what do you need tanks for? Now if you want swordsmen grouping mobs up, that would be a neat way to improve squire’s arrest.

And they should bring back that swashbuckling HP for big numbers too.

If the glassmole thing holds true with clones doppels will probably surpass shinobi. Doppels just got pretty goods buffs with this update lowering all their cooldowns by around 5 to 10 seconds and got 2 overheats with redel and 5 with mordshclag. Shinobi was always a class with drawbacks but everyone here liked to point out how strong they were during world bossing but if doppel surpasses nobi all I see some issues despite doppels being locked with unmounted/2-hand swords only and using buffs that reduces their defense a bit.

Doppel is even more broken with Shinobi. Cloneable Mordschlag (1200% with autocrit on leather, 5 Overheats) and Sturtzhau (1600%, 2 Overheats) puts even Murmnobi’s Shooting Star to shame. Probably won’t make it out of the drawing board.

We already have a class with a smoke bomb. Poor forgotten Rogue, everyone trying to replace it.

2 Likes

Yes, it is.

It’s like being a Shadowmancer C2 and needing to pick either only Shadow Thorn (strong single target) or only Shadow Conjuration (weaker AoE) in a way you can’t swap without insane investment.

In most cases you can use AoE or single-target skills without a problem, this limitation only exists for corsair.

It sure doesn’t sound like such a big deal if you never played Corsair yourself.

But as someone that played it and that knows the class is weak, yeah. It’s really a big deal if you can think on how it would be in the practice.

It means:

1. There’s no change at all to Corsair gameplay.
  2. You give up on the pistol and turn into an even weaker class when it comes to AoE damage.

Along with this, DWA sucks with pistol, period. It’s slower. Who picks Pistol builds isn’t going to use DWA.

Also, about DWA + Clones: they won’t follow your attack with DWA so it’s even less useful.

And about how’s DWA in actual gameplay. It’s bad/annoying to use.

You need to keep pressing Sub-weapon attack/Attack/Sub-weapon attack too fast to be worth it - it’s tiring. Not everyone likes AA builds.

The attack range is small and most of time, currently you’re better off using any other skill from the build instead of DWA, unless you’re playing with a Lv.170 weapon and Cafrisun.

So in a summary about Corsair changes, pick one:
A) Use DWA (suffering) and the new skill and suck at AoE.

B) Get AoE and there’s no gameplay change at all when it’s supposed to get stronger with the rework.

In theory it’s an interesting concept “pick a weapon to use” but it doesn’t work like that when Corsair is already weak and needed the new skill for overall gameplay. Playing Pistol Corsair makes the rework bring nothing at all.

This is the opinion of the side who actually thinks something is wrong.

P.S.: On top of it all, you can’t clone Pistol Shot with Shinobi but you can clone the dagger skill - so you’re losing even more by picking pistol.

Is it really fine to need to transcend 2 weapons for the same class circle otherwise you’re far weaker?

3 Likes

Oh cmon guys.
Doppel should deal way more dmg then murm.

Doppel have to wield a 2-H sword and have no Blockrate.
Murm on the other side is the “shield cls” and has a high blockrate and even skills to avoid magic dmg.

Doppel on the other site eats even more dmg with dov.

I dont like shinobi thats why i reset my doppel to dragoon now but with this changes maybe barb c3 could work better on doppel now?
Seism with wild attri should come close to Moulinet and has more oh.

WarCry inc the dmg from not clone skills Zornhau/Redel.
And extends the duration of the buffs Zwerchhau/cleave.

7 Likes

The most disappointing thing about Corsair rework is that IMC completely forgot about making it interact with the new looting system. Pillaging could add 100 looting chance per Corsair circle for example or any kind of utility for farming parties.

Lachrymator works as a CC though.

3 Likes

It will save people from dying in challenge 7 xD

Corsair’s new skill is another reason for swordsman to have auto-swap.

2 Likes

You’re forgetting that clones receive none of those effects.

• Deeds does nothing for clones
  • War Cry does nothing for clones
  • Frenzy does nothing for clones
  • Wild does nothing for clones

They just clone base Seism and Cleave. That’s it.
Sure, extending debuffs is great and works for the clones.
Cleave / Zwerch will apply their debuffs through clones, since they are not attributes.

Hi guys, take a look to my topic, make it happen

Base seism lvl 10 256%*3= 768% x2 (Oh)=1536
Moulinet lvl 10 160%x5= 800% x 1.5 (Crown)=1200%

The Buffs and debuffs dont work on clones yes.
But cleave and zwerchhau are cloneable so you could use them before the clones end to use Zornhau/Redel then without clones.
Both skills get a good boost from warcry and you get a higher critrate from the wild attri.

You can do dmg without clones even if its hard to belive for some ppl :<

You missed my point.

Clones don’t get those bonuses at all. You can’t factor them in like that.

Only you (your main body) gain those bonuses.

Yeah i dont get the point.

Cleave/WarCry/Dov/Zwerchhau all work on the main body only.
Crowns debuff too buffs only moulinet from the main body.

But the main body will get all those buffs on his skills.

And seism ist stronger then moulinet.

And Zornhau/Redel/Sturzhau will get a huge Boost.
This skills dont need clones to be usefull >.>

Swordsman General Thread V3

18 Likes

i think fencer is strongest shinobi , flash,compose ,sept etoile , so much overheat strong skill for bushin lol