Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v3.0 LOL

so excited for those Wugushi changes though. The new poison cloud skill seems like itā€™ll be really fun. I hope itā€™s ratios arenā€™t too poor.

Iā€™ve tried it, it doesnā€™t get shared with spiritual chain. Just Templarā€™s Buff Share. :frowning:

Really? Hmm, weird to see that there are some exceptions in that list. The more you know.

What the heck happened with this threadā€™s title and first post?

1 Like

Neither he just wants Kabba3 to be literally godlike, do the damage of PD, the healing of a priest, HP boosting abilities, SP regen, revenge sevenfold for pvp, etc etc.

Next he will start asking for status immunities on kabba as well, might as well just force everyone to kabba3

7 Likes

Author edited the OP

I guess because we were arguing specific things, not the ktos patches and stuff. Funny tho, but the kTos thread is always very busy and one main source of info

4 Likes

well, we can always start a ktos general thread 4.0 ā€¦ or ktest general thread.

when @greyhiem was uploading ktest videos his topic was way more busy than this one :haha:

i wonā€™t start said topic because i have 0 new info, but i think it is valid to do so as soon as the patch notes hit ktest.

author came back just to purge the OP even though he hasnā€™t posted anything for 6 months

The fire rises.

3 Likes

Good to see Nak Muay are better combo monks than monks

Hmā€¦ so the op is dead? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Do the patch notes tell you how much increased poison damage is?

It is important to remember that these informations were not from a patch note, but a korean dev blog post. If Iā€™m not wrong, the post does not set when these changes will hit the ktest server.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Amy
Can we just leave 1 thread open for this and the delete the other spam thread.

Either maintain this and lock below

or lock above and continue below thread

1 Like

Those are developers blog entries, not patch notes, so obviously they do not contain any formulasā€¦

lock this thread imo

1 Like

I am sorry, this thread was not supposed to be up
I was trying to reply to 4.0 thread and ended up redirected to here so I replied in the wrong thread.
Some @Staff member could close this thread already.
I guess the OP got 100 years of BAN for trolling this thread.

3 Likes

Maybe when he gets unbanned weā€™ll finally have the same patch progress of kToS.

Naaah, who im kiddingā€¦

best anime crossover 2018

1 Like

A user informed me that the kTOS threads got a bit more mixed up than I previously thought.
So please click here for the correct one: KToS General Thread v4.0
Thank you!
:prince:

9 Likes