Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Yes. Patchnotes said that too.

Thanks. Even though the STR buff wasn’t too good, having max speed for (4+skill level) duration sure doesn’t sound that great. I hope the additional dmg with mortal slash makes up for it.

dont be fooled, this is a great buff since everyone can run faster than a catafract with trot.
you can imagine a murmilo with full speed? he can solo kill a full guild.
and templars are made from gvg now, do you know how broken will be a guild move faster to objetives?
for me BO now is one of greatest buffs.

PS: Every buff who increase move speed was nerfed on pvp to 1/2 (trot, haste …), so, BO is great now.

2 Likes

Any more information on the guild emblem? does the game allow PNG transparency?

From the looks of the game size the emblem will drop it to a 32x32 pixel or 16x16 pixel block. Time to do some guild icon changes XD.

64x64 is big but I think from the looks of the picture it will be much smaller hmm. Time to explore some designs :3

(32 x 32)

(16x16)

Edit:
Arrgh, nvm saw the BongToS video, it allows PNG transparency but the emblem beside the player has the ugly square drop shadow so we can’t do non-square emblems. :sob:

Once? as in one for the whole journal update? NO initialization per month on rank reset voucher? :frowning:

i remember their post about giving away rank reset voucher’S’

I hope we could received like once per month. This is just sad. :frowning:
Anyways, free rank reset is better than nothing.

Old boss card album (lol)

They should do something about this lag fest.
jp server

lol but only 14s , you can even equip manticen card for likely this.

you can’t get max ms with manticen and you lost 4 slots of cards

before it change :wink:

I like that shooting cannon tower :slight_smile:

Good patches. The problem is when they’ll arrive here.

calm down, it will arrive in 2 or 3 months

1 Like

I say it comes next year.
Or around x-mas :smiley:

hey king they removed the block stat?

Yeah, mate… Apparently, initiate has only a 50% chance to lower 300 block now… Not sure why it needed a Nerf. Block is already op as it is.

1 Like

Sad thing that this is truth…

1 Like

With all these nerf barrages related to mount class, I had to say bring it on. One day, murmillo shall get same treatment, and we will be there to see murmemes cry. Cassis Crista half uptime? onegaishimasu

initiate is lancer life so , just little nerf the lancer can’t live anymore.

So this marks end of lancers??
tbh It would have been fine if instead of 300, it did 600 or so block reduction with same chance.