Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Dragon Dive = Dragon mount attacking similar to ROs Ferus’ “Dragon Breath” for Rune Knight?

Well, at least KTOS is recieving regular updates, so Rank 9 in November - December for KTOS might be manageable.

Probably the new Adventure Journal? Since they did made a separate post introducing it… That or the new card system…or both… hopefully…

Sadly, they’re not. Maintenance is on Wed because it’s a public holiday on the 15th in SKorea - Liberation Day

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/31010

Someone have videos for the new 3x3 tbl?

1 Like

Their channels more vids

Channel: rodelero & monk pvp

&

channel: elementalock & musketeer pvp

&

channel: cleric pvp (monk inquis)

The top PvP player is kabbalist
edit: cannot upload image right now
Uploading…

2 Likes

Well, some one did told me that in TOS, everyone can be “Strong” but not everyone can be “Cute”

Nyaaa

more costumes please! I can already feel that TOS is all about how you look and not about how you fight or do well with your skills

I’m now investing on cosmetics rather than upgrading my weapons or completing armor sets. Its actually quite fun to dress up your toons. Don’t know why. Hehehe

Cheers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

You can already tell from these videos how cancer whale armor is gonna be, they were already hard enough to take down as is.

4 Likes

Hmmm… sometimes high expectations is bad.

TBL post latest patch (08/10 patch)

Nice, way better than now … this video is after the heal nerf?

Murmillio is still too strong, maybe his strengthening attributes of Cassis Crista should also be cut in half;

Also, the cancer of PVP is still Iron Hook, it can incapacitate the whole enemy team; that’s far worse than any Ein Sof or Revenged Sevenfold.

After nerfing Revenged Sevenfold to 7 seconds duration, Iron Hook level 15 should also have ~7 seconds duration in PVP (i.e. 0,5 seconds per skillevel) so that you actually have a chance to survive when you get caught by that skill even if the enemy is bashing the hell out of you without having to be a +16 trans stage 10 whale.

Hook was nerfed, now the cap is 10sec.
Still very strong on 3x3, but on gvg is not that great since you can hook walls and statues

Too much block for a char with 90k HP X_x

1 Like

bock should be more reliant on being in the blocking stance.

2 Likes

The big problem is the full con builds for pvp, which have a small loss in damage compared to tanking earnings.

kTos Today patch

Finally they added guinea pig food to companion npc shop.

other is bug fixed.

We already have it here:

What? When itos got this.

Since March 7th:

1 Like