Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Actually it does not add another line, it just splits it. I have tested it with bare hand and blessing buff.
Maybe, the best it could do is to bypass damage cap but not double the damage nor add an additional line of damage.

2 Likes

Yeap , you are right about that

Lets hope 2H spears gets more love from imc

Here is my Murm-nobi, with a lvl 315 blue HG spear at +7, no trans, no gems, no glass mole. Same build as that trans10 ‘cash’ murm-nobi (sw1-pelt1-hop1-rodel3-nobi-murm). All enhance attributes are at lvl 50, except for murm’s skills (headbutt/shield smack) at lvl 40.

relic of the past

:thinking:

tfw when ktos thread become swordie build thread.

13 Likes

I think you missed my point there, I don’t know what you were trying to prove with this video, but by “relic of the past” I meant that ShinMurm isn’t the best Murm build for PvE anymore at this stage of the game. No need to be triggered because you have one, the other build I mentioned is simply better as a Boss Killer now that the new World Boss have huge HP pool (420m). :slight_smile:

Exactly, i was thinking “look all these post on the ktos thread, maybe there is another patch” then click it and realize is a bunch of babys crying about dragoon and hoplite. Please move on, open your own thread

Seeing how the discussion is on Murms, I’m interested in your thoughts of Pelt3Rode3 Murm damage compared to Nobi Murm. I’ve been trying to decide on a build for Murmillo and forums has been a good help in how I make builds, but I’m tied between the Pelt3Rode3 Murm and Nobi Murm. I’ve seen many videos of Nobi Murms showing how powerful they are. I also hear mentions of Pelt3Rode3 Murms being better than Nobi Murms in other threads but have yet to see any videos or pictures to show it.

Do you know of any video or numbers of Pelt3Rode3 Murm damage? I’m very interested in it so I can finally decide on what build to go.

I’m sorry, I just went with the flow… :disappointed_relieved:

@4lkruzeth I’ll send you a PM!

1 Like

Korean Meta Bossing Build a.k.a Mememillo. Well it kinda deviated :joy:

:joy: :rofl: :smile: :sweat_smile: :laughing:

How can a murmnobi be a relic when you can have two chronos? most wb parties are stacking murmnobis

KToS thread, discusses about future costumes and aesthetics, okay… discusses about future nerfs of op cleric, hmm okay… discusses about potential buff of an underwhelming swordsman class… everyone bats an eye???

3 Likes

Did you mean doppels right?

What are you even talking about?

1 Like

To put it in layman’s term.

This is not ktos general thread v2.

This is another swordsman thread ∞

8 Likes

Indeed. This thread has becoming more of a full time soap opera (swordsman) thread. We don’t need whines about your build being badly nerfed when this game sucks hard d*cks since from its introduction. Lols.

Both dragoon and cataphract are underwhelming classes right now, so discussing potential buffs for them seems about in line with this topic.

Although gotta keep in mind that no matter what we say in this topic it probably wouldn’t impact kToS development…although I’m not sure what would.

There’s probably something in store for rank 9 dragoon 3 so they’re not buffing it too much atm.

Some classes may take longer to readjust than others, but we hope to release a few patches containing changes for multiple classes at once. And by the way, we’re excluding Rank 7 and Rank 8 classes, which don’t have their upper skill set fully formed yet, from these plans.

Anyway is it just me that can’t access ktos top 100 rankings?

Its been down for maintenance, they’ve been redesigning a lot of the website.

Wonder if they’re preparing for something large for ktos cause our patch iswednesday?