Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Using Google Translate they are getting the costume packs as a single buyable item that costs 129TP per pack.

Hopefully we get those packs too instead of Gacha.

2 Likes

So, you wanna compare rune caster’s Hp buff, having large drawbacks and weaker to ein soft?

Dont know about these…

4 Likes

no we dont… ktos already had this costume packages before and we get gatchas -.- so now will be the same…

Oh my little girl you are so innocent.

4 Likes

One can only hope that that ‘iToS unfair itens’ (their type not mine) thread persuades them to consider otherwise.

P.S. It won’t.

1 Like

But that doesn’t fix Glazing Golem being obligatory on that slot.

They gotta nerf that ■■■■.

1 Like

TOS GOS adventure journal overhaul

same one with an official dev interview but more image

2 new item there
팀 창고화 장관 = Team storage increase +1/+2 (letter with +1/+2)
강화 실버 할인 쿠폰 = enhance silver discount coupon (left 12/16 right 10/16)

1 Like

I have stopped wishing for costume package in iTOS the moment they delivered us the Bad Kid costumes (the 1st costume pack i think?) in gachas. :weary: Thankfully these modern costumes doesn’t interest me so that helps me stay away from the cubes.

Exactly. I’m open to dress my characters in fancy costumes but I also want them to fit the game’s environment.

3 Likes

i mean the rest of kabbalist class isnt that strong so it can compare

I would say 10.5% on the way to being balanced!

Steed Charge now can deal 395% * 1.3 = 513% damage! Wow!

2 Likes

Jesus christ that needs a nerf.

1 Like

On this week’s Tree of Savior International Version!!

…ah. Costumes update AGAIN in kTOS. Costumes are living in R12 while we are still living in R8.

And by iTOS culture and tradition, OF COURSE it is gonna come through Goddess Blessed Cube!! That’s what that cube is for isn’t it?

2 Likes

Wait Steed charge causes 395% in the lvl 15 every 8 seconds? Wow that’s a lot more than I expected… That 30% will make it OP.

Now being serious Steed Charge could have like… the double of that value.

1. Linker physical link
    • Stamina removal

…May god have mercy on us all. except for the squires, profiting from out misfortune…

Lol guys steed charge OP now!

Was this tested on kTEST? It could be 395%+30% = 425%

Meanwhile, murmillo +150%… +100% just by wearing helmet. That 30% is so wow indeed… so much love for goons. .

4 Likes

well, those extra 30% is a joke, but now being serious, if they want to make steed charge viable, they should increase the charge speed and range(if they did not already did so on ktest, because i did not see a new video about this “combo”) , so we can jump the distance from dethrone>>steed charge to land melee hits direct , after all if they want to make both skill having a synergy, nothing is more viable than that, allowing steed charge to become a gap like this, would at least make it “cool”.
closing gap with trot is not difficult but at least if steed charge could do this “jump” direct to dethrone area , without doubt would look cool and would become the new cata meme, with videos and more videos on pvp where the cata “misses” the jump, haha. i would love it, just jumping if the skill have higher range/speed.

No need to be worked up on steed charge. They will nerf it anyway. Typical imc giving false hopes on a build, people bandwagon, then imc fucking nerfs it. I’m not surprised anymore tbh.

2 Likes