Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

what was nerfed?
dullahan or gazing golem?

Edit: oops… my bad. Didn’t look properly. Sorry

As far as I heard before, Gazing Golem does not work in TBL now. But I have not really tested it.

Its simple, because its broken and the reason they pulled off this tbl is because of the opness cleric cant be killed in the 1st place. Plus, it would be 3v3, not 5v5 anymore so still hard to kill. Anyway, its just a suggestion to balance. If this game is balanced , they wouldn’t touch another HP related survivability right? Imagine, if everyone have lv10 healing factor and old duration applied, it would be broken as hell. Thats why they nerf such survivability skills. Not only healing factor, most survivability has been nerfed (e.g. Revive invicibility is [skill level]/2 seconds, ausrine now has hit limit). Then, i would say, why they shouldnt apply the same thing as healing factor nerf? It would be balanced, right?

2 Likes

both of ein sof and healing factor got nerfed.
so, read, and shut up

Tree of reskin lol
it is just prediction…
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=183498&site=tos

Lancers say “hello” :smiley:
But yeah, some block builds are too strong if you aren’t a Lancer…

i dont think ein sof is a problem seeing as kabbalist is a useless class, and epecially beause of how other support classes work. rune caster can have thier hp increased too, many cleric classes can have invincibility, and bokor3krivis3 can have 100% uptime invincibility lol (its a bad build though), falconer can increase hit box sizes, sw2 doppel/cata can stunlock you, ect. i dont think a hp increase needs to be nerfed, especially bcuz it was already nerfed

1 Like

say that when you see a 190k HP cleric with high block rate and now (in the future here) only with your 30% damage…

That’s pretty small time for HP though

Golem Card+ Werewolf nerf made me quit the game.

Imc doesn’t know how to not make cookie cutter options,it’s really sad how they not play the game.

Good job, imc.

3 Likes

They just need to fix Rogue and losing WW cards will be fine.

Ex: give Feint a much shorter cooldown and make the turns-enemies-around attribute a normal part of the skill. Make other rogue skills not garbage.

The class being nothing but Sneak Hit is stupid.

6 Likes

Dear god, not more of these costumes.

8 Likes

Whales love Tree of Fashion

3 Likes

I once suggested them to add new hidden class that base on Musical Instrument.
Like Swordsman>Drummer, Archer>Flute, Wizard>Guitar, and Cleric>Violin.
I got feedback like it likely twisted the concept of the game.

But then, IMC getting obsessed with these costumes are actually what twisted the concept of the game.
I hope they will revise what they are doing.

and, we nee more C3 costumes

1 Like

Why so butthurted? I have said that its just a suggestion. Maybe you should read instead.

My basis here im fine with the hp increase values, but the downtime and duration at lv10 is somewhat makes it op. It would be really nice if they make fixed duration just like healing factor does. Because later on, im thinking that it would be very hard to kill kabba2 with lv10 ein sof which has 10s downtime only with 3v3 and damage nerfs.

But never mind, heal just got nerfed too. But mass heal?
??? :smiley: ???

Edit: They havent tweaked the 30s cooldown of mass heal yet

1 Like

These costumes doesn’t twist the game, it makes them money which is the entire purpose of the game. They wouldn’t had made it if the players didn’t keep buying those gachas. They are merely responding to market demand.

2 Likes

Dethrone remove knockback attribute. Dragoon’s are 10% of their way to being balanced. We’re almost there. :cry:

My frustrations aside, good update, and more progress is being made. TBL changes, 2H Blunt added, new event, TP compensation for bug reporters, a decent amount of skill balance changes.

4 Likes

2hd blunt is not progress but i hear what you’re saying.

Nope, I doesn’t mean it twist the game be it mechanic or what, but the concept of the background and story.
The game story is based on Lithuanian Mythical, and hence the BGM/Cloth/Environment should match of its course.

However those recent swimsuit/wedding/maid/bad student and this new added Nurse themed costumes really out of the picture, imagine everyone wearing that walking around in town it really spoil the ambiance and environment of the game story.

They can make new costume like classic style, my most favorite is Ceremonial set, and recent the Gothic Wizard, they can continue promote such style of costume but not the modern one that out of the picture.

3 Likes