Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

bug or intended ???

intend, notice haste are 1/3 duration on PvP mode and speed buffs are 1/2 nerfed (haste, trot etc)

What about aus? Was it affected?

NOP, just anti-cc or speed modifier buffs.

makes me wonder about…
–rune of giants (20 movespeed, 20%def/hp/mdef but almost all skills unusable)
–rune of protection (only 50% CC resist, bad compared to bloodletting which has 100% for nearly everything)

is missile hole really only 3 hits now or was that a translation error? I mean, 16 hits is op but less than 1/5th effectiveness seems a bit overboard…

1. rune of giants still the same.
  2. rune of proctection still the same - uptime - (i dont know if they forgot or something, but still the same as before).
  3. missile hole still the same, nothing diferent on script

i dont get it we will get rank reset for tp?

I feel like this is good for ktest, makes things easier for testers but I don’t think it should be usuable for any new hidden classes they bring out (you know, so more people will actually ‘test’ the quest associated with the class)
Tldr: rank resets and hidden class unlock items are good items for ktest.

Don’t bring it to any other build…please

To be honest i dont see what the big fuss about it, the one thing that rank reset event showed them was that players were more likely to play ToS assuming they were allowed to reset ranks.

Considering the array of premium items, i believe those mention above items (hidden quest skip and rank reset) will eventually make it into live. I can see anything that point me in a different direction.

6 Likes

I do not think hidden quest skip is gonna make it to live. Why even put a hidden quest in the first place. Only makes sense in a testing environment.

4 Likes

You really believe no one in IMC ever thought about selling this to profit off the ridiculously frustrating pre-quests for hidden classes?

5 Likes

I believe they won’t be dank enough to do it. If they want money they already have leticia’s and gachas. People is more hungry for limited pets and costumes than a simple prerequisite quest skip item.

lol do you know how many people (at least that i know) have skkiped miko/shinobi just for the damn quest?

2 Likes

Pay for cosmetics and pay for convenience are 2 different markets with no reason not to tap both.

3 Likes

Personally won’t mind it. In my opinion the quests are annoying but nothing too difficult, can now be done pretty much in a day if you know what you’re doing.

Won’t take anything from my experience if some people can skip these quests by paying, waste of money for me when it’s still relatively easy to do them.

I guess it’s also nice for those who have done the same hidden quest multiple times.

1 Like

depending on the price tag, i wont mind this at all. makes no difference whatsoever

3 Likes

One of many the reasons people go to private servers is to test things that is not possible on official server, one of them being reset of any kind.

I believe ToS made a system that makes the existence of resets more necessary than everything ever created, which made some call for server emulators in the early days.

In this case, only having this on ktest already somewhat remedy that and if they do put that on public play servers, they pretty much will make that % of private server wishing people pretty much be satisfied.

Well, I play private servers for game testing and build research on mmos, so I would pretty much be satisfied with at least having it on ktest.

that miko quest is brutal i almost quit. and the class isnt even that good but i couldnt reset it bcuz then i wouldve wasted all tht time unlocking it D: the costume and skills are unique though

My feels exactly towards the runecaster quest (Not as brutal but still a borefest). I got the quest while we had the reset event to try the class but after finished it I knew that character wouldn’t be anything else because the “invested effort”

The hidden quest items don’t affect me but there is people who would probably feel that their effort was cheapened, it would be nice for them that the quest per se brought an achievement title/item/hair style or color for finishing the quest that the change voucher don’t give. If those items become part of the TP store

Resetted my Miko to that meta Sadhu. Maybe I’ll chat with miko master sometimes reminiscing old miko days.

Only Mahanas part of this quest is hard. Few hours of staring at monitor every minute with Zoomy+.