Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

manahs was pretty hard for me but orsha was so baddd!! it took me a total of like 6+ hours just standing there pressing space because my game kept disconnecting and i didnt know that reset the counter. even when i stopped dcing i was there for 3 hours and it was almost 12 am and i saw somewhere that at 12 am it resets i almoast cried but i got it at like 11:58 what a miracle!

Any news about future rank reset just like the event we had? Because I think it’s a great idea to have a second one… besides like someone have mentioned, rank resets actually pulls players back to the game, knowing that they can enjoy a character and since a few mistakes along the way are unavoidable regarding stats and builds, they will be encouraged to still play instead of just quitting out of frustration due to wrong builds…

I hope!

8 Likes

they should just get rid of ranks and have players acquire the skills directly. like a lot of this game the whole thing is messy and adds little to the experience. like the new stats, it all rounds up at ten so what the β– β– β– β–  is the point.

Yes, or at least everytime they revamp skills such as the recent ones in kTest.

Scripted it. Space every n seconds.

1 Like

How to make 7000 + blessing.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4132&l=244917

[details=full details click here Korean]
내일이면 νŒ¨μΉ˜λ˜λŠ” νŒŒλ“œλ„ˆβ€¦

패치 μ „ λ§ˆμ§€λ§‰μœΌλ‘œ 재료 리필을 ν•˜λ©° 상점을 μ„Έμ› μŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

μ΅œμ’… λΈ”λ ˆμ‹± +7641 μ΄λ„€μš”.

νŒ¨μΉ˜κ°€ 쑰금만 늦게 λ˜μ—ˆλ‹€λ©΄ 데미지가 μ’€ 더 μ˜¬λΌκ°”μ„ν…λ° μ‘°κΈˆμ€ μ•„μ‰½λ„€μš”.

μ€€λΉ„ν•œ 캐릭듀
νŒŒλ“œλ„ˆ(λ””μ„œλ‹) x2 , 올체링3쏘3(트랜슀, λŒ€λ‘, 생λͺ…쀄), μ˜¬μ²΄μ‚¬λ‘3(μ˜¬μ²΄ν”„λΌλ‚˜), μ˜¬μ§€μ‚¬λ‘3(μ˜¬μ§€ν”„λΌλ‚˜), μ˜¬μ •μ‚¬λ‘3(μ˜¬μ •ν”„λΌλ‚˜), 크리비3(λ””λ°”μΈμŠ€ν‹°κ·Έλ§ˆ), 둜델2(μ‹€λ“œ λ°°μ‹œ), ν¬λ‘œλ…Έ(패슀) x2

λ§Œλ“œλŠ” μˆœμ„œ

1. 체λ ₯ν…œ μ„ΈνŒ…λœ 올체링3쏘3μ—κ²Œ μ˜¬μ²΄μ‚¬λ‘κ°€ 디바인 μ˜¬μ²΄ν”„λΌλ‚˜ 전솑

2. 올체링3쏘3이 지λŠ₯으둜 트랜슀 ν›„ λŒ€λ‘ μ‚¬μš©, 지λŠ₯ν…œμœΌλ‘œ ꡐ체해 지λŠ₯ κ·ΉλŒ€ν™”

3. 크리비3이 μ˜¬μ²΄μ‚¬λ‘μ—κ²Œ μΉœμ„ μ„ κ±Έμ–΄ μž‘μ•„λ‚΄μ–΄ λ””λ°”μΈμŠ€ν‹°κ·Έλ§ˆ(지λŠ₯+) ν™œμ„±ν™”

4. μ˜¬μ§€μ‚¬λ‘κ°€ 올체링3쏘3μ—κ²Œ 지λŠ₯ν”„λΌλ‚˜ 전솑

5. 둜델2κ°€ 올체링3쏘3μ—κ²Œ μ‹€λ“œ λ°°μ‹œ μ‚¬μš©ν•΄ 지λŠ₯을 μ •μ‹ μœΌλ‘œ μ „ν™˜

6. νŒŒλ“œλ„ˆ 2λͺ…이 λ””μ„œλ‹μœΌλ‘œ μ‹€λ“œ λ°°μ‹œ μ‹œκ°„ μ—°μž₯(ν…œ ꡐ체할 μ‹œκ°„ 벌기용)

7. 올체링3쏘3이 지λŠ₯ν…œμ—μ„œ μ •μ‹ ν…œμœΌλ‘œ ν…œμ„ ꡐ체해 μ •μ‹  κ·ΉλŒ€ν™”

8. μ˜¬μ •μ‚¬λ‘κ°€ 올체링3쏘3μ—κ²Œ μ •μ‹ ν”„λΌλ‚˜ 전솑

9. 생λͺ…μ€„λ‘œ 올체링3쏘3의 정신을 νŒŒλ“œλ„ˆμ—κ²Œ 곡유

10. ν¬λ‘œλ…Έ λ‘˜μ΄ 패슀λ₯Ό μ‚¬μš©ν•΄ μ˜¬μ •μ‚¬λ‘ ν”„λΌλ‚˜ 쿨을 μ€„μ—¬μ€Œ

11. μ˜¬μ •μ‚¬λ‘κ°€ νŒŒλ“œλ„ˆμ—κ²Œ μ •μ‹ ν”„λΌλ‚˜ 전솑

12. νŒŒλ“œλ„ˆκ°€ μ •μ‹ ν…œμ„ μ°©μš©ν•˜κ³  상점 κ°œμ„€!

데미지 1이라도 더 높여보렀고 μ—¬λŸ¬ 가지 λ‡Œμ˜€μ„Έλ₯Ό 즐길 수 μžˆμ–΄μ„œ μ°Έ μž¬λ°Œμ—ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

μ²˜μŒμ—λŠ” μ‚¬λžŒ κ΅¬ν•˜κΈ°κ°€ 많이 νž˜λ“€μ—ˆλŠ”λ° λ‚˜μ€‘μ—λŠ” κΈΈλ“œλΆ„λ“€+지인뢄듀이 λ„μ™€μ£Όμ…”μ„œ

맀일 λͺ¨μ—¬μ„œ μ—¬λŠ” 이벀트처럼 λμ—ˆλ„€μš”.

μ‹œν–‰μ°©μ˜€λ₯Ό κ²ͺλŠ” 도쀑에 합이 μ•ˆλ§žμ•„μ„œ ν•œ μ‹œκ°„ λ„˜κ²Œ 상점을 λͺ» μ—΄μ—ˆλ˜ 적도 μžˆμ—ˆκ³ 

μ€‘μ²©λ²„κ·Έλ•Œλ§€ μˆœκ°„ 데미지가 λ†’κ²Œ λ‚˜μ™€μ„œ κ·Έ 데미지 μž¬ν˜„ν•΄λ³΄κ² λ‹€κ³  μ—¬λŸ¬λ²ˆ μ‹œλ„ν–ˆλ˜ 것도 기얡에 λ‚¨λ„€μš”.

λ‡Œμ˜€μ„Έ 거리 ν•˜λ‚˜κ°€ 쀄어든 것은 μ•ˆνƒ€κΉμ§€λ§Œ κ²Œμž„μ˜ 미래λ₯Ό 봀을 땐 μ˜¬λ°”λ₯Έ κ²°μ •μ΄μ—ˆλ‹€κ³  μƒκ°ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€.

였직 λ²„ν”„μ λ§Œμ„ μœ„ν•΄ ν‚€μ› λ˜ μ˜¬μ •μ‚¬λ‘, μ˜¬μ²΄μ‚¬λ‘, 올체링3쏘3은 λž­ν¬μ΄ˆκΈ°ν™”κ°€ 풀릴 λ•ŒκΉŒμ§€ λ΄‰μΈν•΄μ•Όκ² μ§€λ§Œμš” γ…œ_γ…œ

κ·Έλ™μ•ˆ 버프점 μ—΄ λ•Œλ§ˆλ‹€ 도움 μ£Όμ‹  κΈΈλ“œμ› λΆ„λ“€κ³Ό 지인뢄듀 λͺ¨λ‘ 정말 κ°μ‚¬λ“œλ¦¬κ³ 

늘 μ• μš©ν•΄μ£Όμ‹œκ³  격렀해주신 이용자 뢄듀도 λͺ¨λ‘ κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€:D

패치 ν›„μ—λŠ” λ‹€μ‹œ 1채널 λΆ„μˆ˜λŒ€ κ·Όμ²˜μ—μ„œ μ›κ°€λ‘œ 상점을 μ΄μ–΄κ°ˆ μƒκ°μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€.

λ‹€μ‹œ ν•œ 번 λͺ¨λ“  λΆ„λ“€κ»˜ 감사 인사λ₯Ό λ“œλ¦½λ‹ˆλ‹€!![/details]

1 Like

It leads me to a korean forum :frowning:

Is there a youtube video or something? :slight_smile:

returning player here and I tried and search for changes regarding stats:

does getting STR/INT still has that benefit of bonus STR/INT based on rank? (10%?) all I know is that each stat affects your substats now differently i.e. DEX doesn’t increase crit rate anyomore.

Nope, no more increase STR/INT on rank up and no more bonus points on invested stats, now you get substats for every X point in a certain stat

New patch tomorrow

Now it’s time to see how new drop system will be.

4 Likes

I waited for this since the start of the game ;_; This COULD turn out soooo great!

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything about it, but was there ever any new sources of Pract confirmed after the field boss changes or are we stuck with the old methods of obtaining Practs to make the new accessories?

For me, the Runecaster quest was annoying but I did it again when I finally figured out what build I actually want (weeks after reset event).

The greater and morr troublesome β€œinvested effort” was my attempt to do every quest in this game. I got halfway through and I don’t wanna start over on a new char… I want my quests to be account wide…

2 Likes

I share the same sentiment. Doing the same quests over and over is tedious. The fact that this game heavily encourages alts makes it even worse. It’s always been something I hate about MMOs in general tbh.

1 Like

actually you can level up without doing any quest, just dungeon and Siaulai mission, when you finish go and do your dailies with your other characters

Wait… I’m confused I thought all this stuff was added into KTOS from last week???
The skill balance changes, fishing, probability drop rate. If thats the case, what came in the ktos update this week then?

All that stuff was added to KTest, not ktos. They are getting Fishing, PvP small changes, % drop rate today.

oh… okay :disappointed: thanks for the quick response

No new Practonium source so far.