Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Honestly a stupid, lazy change. If this is how IMC is going to “Balance” PVP, PVP is ■■■■■■ forever. Just flat out reducing buff duration for every skill because you can’t be bothered to apply PVP balance to each skill individually is stupid. This will nerf some OP classes but will also nerf some balanced or bad classes, so the OP classes will still be stronger by comparison.

Wait… is this the complete list? Are they seriously making all these skills not overwrite other players’ damage, but leaving Wugushi unchanged? Lmao. RIP dreams of Wugushi becoming the boss hunting class it was meant to be.

4 Likes

Entirely agree. Some buffs are ridiculously op in PvP but some other will become ridiculously useless now.

Yes, they change parameter to be the same as Wugushi poison it will not overwrite other player damage.

What can you do with the fishes you get? Are those pet food ?

Here goes my fresly resetted full SPR sad PD.
It’s not like stats matter now, but maybe I’ll buy a reset pot for 3m ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I would be fine with it but they should rebalance some buff durations… Like… less than 20 sec Aspergillum? XD about 12 sec stone skin when thats already a ■■■■ skill? XD etc etc

Oh nice, I wonder what the ultra rare (because obvs will be ultra rare ones) will give.

Actually need in game test on this matter though.

I really like new UI so far, I feel it look similar to alpha build.

it seem these cube fragment has high % chance to drop
4 or 5? cube fragment in 5 min (need 8 for 1 real cube)
also good bye to 7000+ blessing

Mission boss new HP bar

1 Like

What are you talking about? Diferent Wugushis can damage with poison the same enemy, our patch already have that for a really good time.

4 Likes

whats the benefits from fishing?

eat fish? what fishes provide?

1 Like
  • When fishing is successful, you can catch golden fish with a certain probability.
  • If you catch a golden fish, you will have 10 minutes of experience + 50% buff on the entire server.
  • You can not activate Golden fish buff for 2 hours after activating.
  • Golden fish is not an item, only the effect is output.

Small silvery fish: fishing acquisition item

• HP / SP recovery buffs last 10 minutes if you use a bonfire and eat a silvery fish.
5 Likes

As always with TOS. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

So, press F10 to see /indun?

I need them to change the brown paper UI to the alpha one. *slams fist*

Yes, looks better and took long for them to add a button for it. Good for newer players.

[quote=“Hmmmm, post:8876, topic:321901, full:true”]

[/quote]

1 Like

New divine stigma very useful now.

It’s called Tooltip Helper.

EDIT:

Finally diminishing returns on CC abilities in TBL!

• If you receive the same crowd controller skill effects in succession, the effect you receive will be diminished .
    Ex) ① Ice bolt skill effect, freezing effect
    ② Ice Pike Skill after the effect of ice again, if you receive the effects of Ice Pike icing effect is only 50%
    ③ Effective immunity after 4th
3 Likes

I don’t understand what have changed besides the multitarget, isn’t the effect the same?

2x overheats for Electrocute, Meteor, Flesh cannon.
Well my Wiz3/Ele2/Nec3 just went from decent to pretty cool.

1 Like

so, that’s a huge nerf to sw’s restrain then.
while kino’s CCs will still be OP as ever because both skills (MF+Raise) only need to cast once to kill.

well, i hope i misunderstood this, otherwise sw3 is fcked. :disappointed: