Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

how about the iron hook of corsair? no nerf? lol.

IMC knows nothing about PVP!! Definitely we need real changes like more max HP on the arena, or all CC’s 1/2 time nerf, otherwise, it still broken

1 Like

Iron hook 19secs HOLD <3
#GGWP

they were supposed to try simple things like CC’s nerfed by 1/2 of duration or max HP doubled on the arena, or a little nerf on the % of the skills damage, not this trash they did! literally, if there was a weak PVP scenario, it’s gonna be even worst…

well, Iron Hook is a channelling skill, you push its user a bit then it’s all gone (Icewall, MF, Frostpillar etc etc).
or even easier, just kill him. he can’t move anywhere anyway. ez target there.
but Kino on the otherhand, can CC their enemies and run wild.

2 Likes

Iron hook isnt a channeling skill. You can still attack during it, and i dont think you can interrupt it by pushing them either, since they can reposition with skills without interrupting it. Of course they can’t move normally, but if you’re cced 80% of the match, it doesn’t really matter.

2 Likes

i remember once my hook got cancelled even by my own teammate’s icewall, so.
and if your team let that corsair stands still for 10+s then you know who to blame.

Paladin
Conviction

• Overheat 2 > 3

YAy a apaldin buff!

It’s not a raw magic defence increase. They will just increase magic defence of the magic shields from mobs who actually BUFFS magic defence, physical shields from mobs was increasing too much defence compared to magic shields.

2 Likes

I wish the could nerf the ALWAYS hitting magic basic atacks from field mobs …
Good for all the squires damn anoying at farming.

1 Like

was the recent update in ktest the big balancing imc was talking about? or was it just a part of it? idk but it looks rather tiny to me…

[quote=“shenhuehue, post:8929, topic:321901”]
I wish the could nerf the ALWAYS hitting magic basic atacks from field mobs …
[/quote] definitely a big help to everyone especially to melees

New patch summary

fishing system
new ui
it seem they merge map fog viewer in to core (no need addon anymore)
new client optimize (beta)

skill balance and new drop system is not update to live server yet I think.

1 Like

client optimize (beta)…

same as us?

New one I think an old one (like our) were remove from ktos long time ago.

Correct.

Divine Stigma now debuffs 1 to 5 targets instead of 1.
It doesn’t stack the effect and as such it only increases the chances of getting the buff and maybe increases the uptime of said buff.

Either way +87 int/str is still not worth a buff slot and is not what I would call very usefull in the slightest.

True, except if you’re a Sadhu

2 Likes

Changing Divine Stigma to buff percentage of Str/Int will make the skill a lot more viable.

Lv1 12.5% of Str/Int with each level gaining 2.5%, capping at 35% at level10.

This makes the skill viable as a buff in low levels as well as high levels, even when r9-10 is released

2 Likes

welp krivis gives daino too, so not like you are risking buffs here hueuehuehuhehue

@_@

10 Likes

*slams fist* where is the male version!!???!?

6 Likes