Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

lama will be reworked into a wiz class to make up for making taoist a cleric class

but lama is a monk and involves dharma, wizard classes dont usually do religion.
i wouldnt mind zealot or lama being scratched, more so zealot. but they better not scratch fortune teller, macumbeiro or shepherd (mostly shepherd i hope i can have that class on my paladin)

@Kostik
they said only 2 hidden classes per class. and thats a good point as well, nobody knew inquisitor even existed until like a week before rank 8 reveal, maybe inquisitor was a remade zealot

fair. I never thought of zealot or inquisitor being just the remade class. it kind of does not make sense though (at least lore wise) since Zealots are Jewish and Inquisitors are Catholic.

That makes me happy… Mostly cause I want to see all those Cryo3/Sorc1/Necro3 cringe. I think it’s a meh build that doesn’t bring anything to support necro3’s. No wizard3 for lowering the cast times of your nukes(least after QC is fixed) and no synergy with skeletons besides some meh dmg increase from SPR scaling. And an additional auto attack summon that does non-competitive damage and a vacuum on a 45 second cooldown. The build’s only strength is afking which isn’t a viable method to make money it’s just a good way to run your processor hard while you’re gone and bump your energy bill up a good 20 dollars. Go buy TP if you think that’s a good idea. You’ill get more for less.

1 Like

You can jump over all of Poata’s hitboxes. But yeah, [insert other boss name].

Flesh Cannon and Flesh Strike? FS has a 54 sec CD and require an average of 100 seconds to refill corpses with jewels if you aren’t using FC/resummonning skels. Rare and not-so-cheap nuke.

I have Wiz3>Lin1>Sor1>Nec3 and now I think that maybe I should go Cryo3 or Thauma to buff my matk from full SPR because of recent nerfs to both QC and JP.

Magic Missile is decent though. And QC duration was buffed nicely and fits well for Elememe with >1 castable spell.

Not when you have a 75W PC.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I’m quite surprised no one else has done VS Dragon Nest VS Elsword VS Dragonica here. :smile:

2 Likes

I am curious too.

not macum master

not fortune mimic master

Maggi’s art http://irowiki.org/cl/images/5/5e/Rice.gif
Is there any site other than https://tos.neet.tv/ (and korean ver. ) where we can see the art spoilers (models, etc…) I don’t know why isn’t working on my PC and it’s easy to miss posts on the forums.

Thank you in advance <3

You’re correct in wanting to drop the linker. But I think you’re not getting enough out of cryo3. You’ill always look great on that first pull with frost pillar ice blast combo. But then the next 1 or 2 everything is on CD and you’re basically dead weight as far as mobbing goes. Skels even with the buff aren’t competitive outside of single target dmg. And if you’re without Wiz3 you’re FC CD is effectively longer and you’re wasting more animation time casting it and hoping you’re not interrupted. So you have to watch your own aggro and positioning during the cast. So a low quality of life indeed if you mean to use it consistently each pull.

And you can’t really survive off gather corpse alone either. Even after the buff it’s low dmg for being as buggy as it is. Cool downs aside a lv1 freezing sphere out damages a level 15 GC and a Lv5 magic missile keeps up with it. It’s an odd state necro is in. With it’s only saving grace is being able to spam FC every pull and your crappy GC as a reliable animation fill when you have openings. That’s why I think you still want Wiz3 or at the very least Wiz2 so you can cast your FC without interruption. The question is really what crap do you stick inbetween.

I’m honestly leaning towards Ele2 since a Lv10 Hail wrecks bosses. And electrobolt is up 2/3 pulls if you’re killing packs about every 15 seconds (with only 2 less targets stuck compared to ele3). And a meteor which… well is mostly just there for being awesome even if the dmg is low for the CD. You wont be the hotness for ET but you’ill at least have a clear time for dungeons that isn’t complete garbo and still have competitive boss damage after the skel dmg buff.

The sorc 1 is somewhat intriguing, thaum as well, but cryo? Meh.

1 Like

the first is the macumbeiro? the second is definately mimic she looks so cool it makes me want mimic so badly <3
this looks more like a macumbeiro master to me:

1 Like

Indeed, it looks more like a ‘macumbeiro’ master than the blonde one… But I’m not sure IMC is That acurate with this things… Are they? (Sincere question)

Well they’ve put quite the effort so far in only bringing us classes with historical background, so who knows…

But yeah, second one is definitely more macumbeiro-like

maybe. shes wearing the head wrap which gives off more of an african culture vibe, but then again the thing shes wearing is im pretty sure the female macumbeiro costume so maybe this is just a drawing of a female macumbeiro. and the first picture seems more like a priest class to me

greyhiem where did u get that pic

did they come up recently

are the Koreans talking about rank 9 and macumbiero, mimic or fortune teller?

1 Like

top picture is Princess Gaiville of Klaipeda who’s mentioned during the Appraiser quest

MAGGI confirmed it herself

2 Likes

reversen hi mommymmy

Isn’t Klaipeda just a simple mining town? Why does a Mining town have a Princess??? Why does it NEED royalty?

2 Likes

because a simple mining town needs a lord to rule them?
ask the GMs, devs?

the capital is dead, just sayin