Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

well they lose size and defense ratio. the damage buff is quite nice too.
I’ll defintely build a Thauma 3, don’t know the build yet xD

Thauma indeed need a linker c2 to swell/shrink enemies

Yep, but I am talking about the old cost.
It’s indeed 20% less than 2handed in the new trans. value cost. But slightly lower than before.

as a thaum c3 main, i rarely use swell except farming build with pyrolinker or only meet shining mob. but shrink bonus now you can… erm anytime

hi gwenyth who is agota hanska do u play tos with them

gwenyth what is the build of the character u main will u still main the mafter the ktest changes come to itos in the summer

IMC full of lies again. This isn’t less. This is more. What the ■■■■ are they smoking again? Thanks for the calculator though, if it is accurate then this is depressing news again.

2 Likes

But now with guarantee 90% return, we can trans pre high end weapon without much lost. Good for everyone except you.

1 Like

What does that have to do with 3000+ shards needed for one item? Who cares about return values? There’s no reason to return anything. No one reaches 3000 shards in this game unless you’re an RMT player.

1 Like

I care. Now I can trans 220 gear with less loss on shards before I get my 315.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sadhu2Diev3 for now,
I’ve moved across servers so i will be making a new character when the changes come so that i may level it from scratch. It will most-likely be the same build though, class wise (Cler2/Diev3/Sadhu3).

5 Likes

They said trans costs on lower level items would go down while trans costs on higher level items would go up. That’s exactly what happened.

1 Like

Maybe they should make a own cost-calculation for iTOS, cause now its calculated on kTOS-Blessed Gems,… and they get alot more shards then we do, because shards a “trash-loot” in the kTOS gatcha-boxes

Also lol

7 Likes

8k matk???

/2000 shards

That commercial … :sweat_smile: … ok

3 Likes

Lol.

“We don’t want everyone to stack the same stat”

“Our damage formula [insert graph here]”

Back to STR it is.

6 Likes

Anyone can give feedback of quarrel shotter??

Is strong with archer 2/3 for keling shot??

Or is trash cuz now att up with % and qs is auto atack??

stage 10 astra bow

Most of that dude’s damage was from Highlander skills. :frowning:

highlander seems super good now