Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

i saw that too, but still it seems bugged, in the video above it looks like its chaining even tho none of the mobs die with the initial crossfire, hence the crazy burst, unless im missing something and somehow the crossfire does 300k dmg °A°

No idea if it is or it isn’t :stuck_out_tongue: Have to wait for those that have played in K-ToS to see. Also that Fletcher from the YT video is definitely more geared than the sample gif. Maybe that goes in hand with the [weapon damage] is a big factor thing? Just a hunch…

If calculation is 999.99 floor basically round it down to 999

i dunno, he is better geared but still seems fishy, hes doing 40k crits yet he one-shots the entire mob pool

Are any rumors around about changing flat nature of elemental damage properties? Or everyone has already reconciled that all elemental-daggers, hats and other previously good stuff would be moved into “trash-tier legue”?

It seems that only I care about the lack of real customization in end game gear. :sweat:

Like I said, I don’t have anything conclusive to tell you.

I am neither for nor against you too. Ask the people who are in k-ToS like I said.

I’ve created a calculator for calculating the new transcend material requirements.

15 Likes

There’s a bug with the damage it’s dealing right now. It surfaced on the 27th patch and has been acknowledged already.

3 Likes

I’m kind of disappointed that you’re forced to start Klaipeda side now. I thought the choosing feature was neat, and always much, much preferred to start Orsha side zz.

1 Like

aaahh that explains the crazy dmg 0: thank you for clarifyng ;D

I absolutely can not agree that resist is a bad mechanic when magic users can not miss and can not be blocked.

When the non-magic classes have to deal with both Block and Dodge the magic users can live with only having to deal with Resist.

Is rune of ice + ice wall + ice blast damage considered as intended now that it made it into live?

using your calculator, if it is true then for the new transcend system, it needs 51 blessed gem for aufgowle bow from stage 0 to stage 5 (previously it need 43 blessed gem)

Yes, the transcend materials needed will be higher for high leveled gear compared to the past.

its a bad mechanic because its completely unavoidable and rng. Physical accuracy you can gain through attributes and items.

1 Like

If you want to give a stat to push through Resist then it should be STR since the physical classes have to take Spirit to gain any decent Resist.

And since you now don’t have an unavoidable mechanic, you should also require accuracy to ensure your spells don’t miss. Because it’s unfair for 1 class to have only 1 defensive stat to build for while others have 2.

And regardless of Resist, wizards and clerics are still both the top of the game. But nahhh, let’s buff magic classes some more!

If your magic was blocked and dodged you would be MUCH more upset. That happens incredibly frequently to the physical classes compared to the relatively low frequency of Resist.

1 Like

Or, perhaps, make magic dodgeable with evasion, since it has been nerfed enough to not be “abused”.

edit: and even blocked by shields, why not. Block has been nerfed too.

I just think making that kind of change is asking for trouble. Look at it another way:

Let’s make every wizard and cleric in the game rage require DEX to stop archers from dodging all their magic.

Every magic class in the game will be furious at that kind of change.

They could put that into SPR for wiz and clerics only instead of DEX, I wouldn’t mind that change and would make SPR a bit more useful.

Block is actually very strong now, there was a vid where a guy pressed c in the middle of 290 mobs and took 0 damage. Maybe 1 or 2 hits hit him in 50-60 blocks. And stacking block is also easier, you get it from con, even firnestra gives %250 more block now.

1 Like