Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

So I saw this video while looking for qs3 cannon2 combos.

Now I just need to know the damage O_o

Have you started toying with a build for patch? Iā€™m crafting the Regard xbow now that Iā€™ve practs. Iā€™m thinking 3 r7 greens. But what did you deduce for Aspana?

I thought on 3 greens on xbow and maybe one green on Aspana with 2 reds depending on if Iā€™m doing too few crits. I have one Lv.8 red on Aspana so Iā€™m not going full 6x green >.<

1 Like

I am waiting to see what the new crit formula is. I have 3 r7 reds in Aspana but I havenā€™t slotted xbow yet. If you can bounce your ideas off me, let me know!

Iā€™m sure between now and summer, weā€™ll have the necessary info.

I was talking with a friend about this, if I go with full Solmiki Leather (pls IMC, reduce cube cost :<) and 4x Lv.7 Green Gems (3x main+1x sub) Iā€™ll reach around 730 Crit Rate. This should give a quite decent crit rate IMO >.<

any one have link for lolopanter set in new patch?

So she has a very good ping i guess, my limacon is so slow compared to that :frowning:

FF14 is more accessible than ever.

I mean mainly missed events, once in a lifetime cool stuff, etc. Like I still have a lot of stuff on my Rogue in WoW that has a ton of stuff you cant get anymore, even if I dont play WoW, I still like to know its there with my collectibles aha

Is resist still in the game? Most retarded, pointless, unavoidable game mechanic.

All the event stuff eventually is just put up in the cash shop for people who didnā€™t participate (takes awhile though).

If the crit formula is the same, I think. I was hoping that if we achieve 600-700 crit that 80% of our shots crit.

I have to farm more solmiki though. ):

Iā€™m more shocked by 55k Hail.

Imagine that with Falconer Aiming

Qs3 falcon 3

oh tos u make me laugh

My theory crafted build is slowly falling into place

4 Likes

lolo
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items?ulvlmin=270&ulvlmax=270&grade=5&f=1&page=1
solmiki
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items?ulvlmin=315&grade=5&f=1
baka :slight_smile:

:ok_hand:

kTOS [**27/04/2017**]

23 Likes

@Gwenyth they will reset Vaivora map exploration records?

I mean, they also nerfed Trans to just +20% base stat per level (does not boost enhancement nor weapon refine from squire)

Itā€™s still very strong, but the difference between transā€™d weapon user and normal gear should be less now (especially with the reduction in enhancing cost + higher bonus from enhancing)

@diane I think they meant ā€œit has as much as 80% effect of Tincture potionā€, not 80% more. (2212/2765 = 0.8)