Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

OMG the cat is curious. ><

lol, i dont really know. Thats why im asking what are the sources. Im going to bed now, getting up to date on this thread takes forever.

KToS is having a 11 hours mainteance (scheduled) and its most likely gonna have extensions. Good luck guys over the next few hours!

Edits: Seems the reason i couldnt access ktos page earlier was because they were updating the class/skills info on their page. I guess this is gonna be the dead of ToSBase as class builder.

They seem to be getting 5 events starting.

Gimme this one http://tos.nexon.com/events/20170427/daily.aspx D:

if the ice necklace and lightning necklace are released do u think they can be crafted together into a multielemental necklace that increase dmg of fire ice and lightning skills

nekorin is my mom

How about they stopped already and only made agny necklace? :slight_smile: when even kTEST doesn’t have any info about those necklaces, better don’t hope/care about them too much.

I agree with u krystal

Okay so this official info: Color is random via gacha LOL

and this is what I got T_T

7 Likes

Much prefer guaranteed costume via gacha rather than the possibility of junk.

This is a step up.

I would be absolutely fine with multiple different costumes being in gacha too, as long as the costumes rewarded do not duplicate themselves if you haven’t had a different one before. Collect them all style, like Smite skin chests.

3 Likes

but this is non class restriction costumes…

and btw, I don’t get the armband. I think that I need to get the badschool costume to get the armband

The best one *-* pink kumapan

nice. I sure wouldn’t mind buying multiple of those as long as it is a sure guarantee costume. Pricing them at 149TP sets a base and max limit for costume prices in market too, which will translate to, on average around 5m based off Token prices.

Really good update from IMC.

6 Likes

I support the rest of what you said. :smiley:

But…

Token appears to be an anomaly when it comes to pricing. I doubt people who have direct access to TP will sell any of this at around 5M.

It just doesn’t feel [appropriately high] enough.

I’m thinking somewhere along the lines of 8M for the [least popular/liked design] and up to and around 15M for the most popular one. There is still RNG involved :stuck_out_tongue:

Those of us who will open these [semi-gachas] will keep the good ones for ourselves and just dump the rest at the market.

Hmm, so then again, you might be able to buy the least wanted design at around what you [averaged]. :slight_smile:

Yep, as time goes by and changing of fashion season, prices of the costumes will average out back to the original opening prices.

These conform more to the real gachas though. Most of the gachapons I got in RL only has a small collection pool unlike the big 30+ item pool we have in current ToS gachas.

Hope they bring those costumes out soon XD.

It seems that the pink ones are more common. Still more manly than the default murmillo costume.

4 Likes

pink everywhere :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

nice nice :confounded:

If they bring back twinkle rod I might have to main wizard again.

They need to just make the skirts wearable by male characters so I can roll a trap.

3 Likes

No more extremes, they said:

Now a well geared player takes 5k damage from mobs. How much a “not so well geared player” will take?

That’s what happens when you rush out something untested.

1 Like

Aren’t these HG mobs which are generally stronger than their outside counterparts?

Also, he didn’t show his armor, he is well-geared in that we visually see a Sarkmis, but nothing else.

Lastly, isn’t he getting debuffed by DoV or is that no longer a thing?

Looks like he’s soaking Physical just fine but eating Magic Damage though.

EDIT: I did check his other videos and they show Lolopanther mix (plate+leather), but he didn’t hover over them, nor scroll down his status window for his P/M.Def values. He did show his +6 Sarkmis.

All genuine questions, not a contradiction to what you’ve stated. I’m really asking these and not sarcastically >.<

I posted a video about him on the combat thread before this, he’s very well geared.

Anyway, I give you they are the new elite mobs and its HG, still HG is “supposedly” made to let people gear up.
If a well geared player takes 5k damage, how an undergeared party performs there?

He was soloing though. So no comparison there.

Also, does he hate HP potions? There’s 2 variants now right (re: HG video)? He didn’t even use one at least once during the time he was being ganked, and it was on CD too… Now I’m doubting if he just wanted to push his character to see how long it’ll last on natural regen.

If IMC’s goal was to [promote] party play and mechanics and finally have use for Healing and Mitigation again, then this works out nicely.

1 Like