Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

I think it is included in the costume package which costs 149TP

5 Likes

finally something worth investing again XD gonna farm before they release these (Iā€™m gender swtching to male too XD). Whatā€™s your favorite @Krystal ? I saw two with popo panties lol.

Wow that is niceā€¦ finally something which we can buy without Gachaing :3

2 Likes

I am considering the red-black and the white skirt. Look likely I will take the white :smiley:

yeahā€¦but I also see this thing
also 149TP as its price. Look like the color is gachaā€¦

No choice just have to wait for it to be off season then get at 258 coins :sob:

that will be around 3 weeks :cry: letā€™s see how they sell these costumes after ktos maintenance finished.

p/s: or you can try gacha the color then shout for costume exchange.

haha nice pick!

/20chars

1 Like

So weā€™ll have weapon skin soon? Did you saw that swordfish weapon skin at back of the middle male character haha

The Dark Red/Black and the Pink Sailor are pretty.
And these are no class restrictions, right?
My poor walletā€¦

Yes, no class restriction.

1 Like

No class restriction is scaryā€¦ have to buy them allā€¦ my poor walletā€¦ :persevere:

2 Likes

is an ice property necklace similar to agny confirmed? I heard someone talking about it, but I hope it isnā€™t trueā€¦ I was planning to go a mixed elemental build, but then I would have to choose between the fire necklace or the ice necklaceā€¦ someone please debunk this!!

That swordfish was in CBT2, iā€™m glad it is back :joy:

1 Like

Any news about that ā€œsecret announcementā€?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen any ice necklace on datamine recently.

Wasnt it to be announced tomorrow? Also where was the source of it, i just heard about it a few times but couldnt find a proper source.

Also @Krystal and @Lurii

Those necklace have been unused for a long time.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/582128

https://tos.neet.tv/items/582129

1 Like

wolfy chan do u know

What ā€˜secret announcementā€™ ??? Iā€™m lost.

its secret /20secrets

2 Likes

ohā€¦ but its name is test necklace. if the official version of necklace is out, they will update its ID and name again and will be on neet site.