• Bad Kids Blue School Uniform Package
  • Bad Kids White School Uniform Package
  • Cherry Blossom Sailor Costume

Anyone have them>?

1 Like

Also, the wedding costumes if I may add

2 Likes

more info can be found around here:

edit: for itos, it doesn’t have 100% chance costume gacha like ktest. RIP iTOS :cry:

7 Likes

I need that skull armband :astonished:

And wedding costumes:
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633017
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633018

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch, Krystal! You da real MVP! :heart:

too bad imc does not do like ktos do, gacha n cannot trade too, imc really greedy

1 Like

I am also disappointed when seeing this. I thought we will get the costume gacha which 100% chance to give costume, just random color… soooo disappointed. :unamused:

4 Likes

Holy ■■■■, more gambling for costumes. I was going to buy a couple of the costume packages if they came out (yeah I know it’s still kind of gambling but at least it’s always 1 of 5 costumes). Nope not buying gachas. Not ever since I picked up one bundle a while ago and got 7 consumables out of 11 cubes with no costume.

Guess Ill have to fork over 20 million to some lucky person.

1 Like

really disappointed this time, but still there will always those wo relently support imc buy buying all these gacha then imc till got money n we dont get anything haiz

DISAPPOINTED PART 2

2 Likes

It can’t be traded to other people though :confused:

like i said, imc want more money, imc is actually a feather foot, bloodsucking

I wouldn’t mind to gacha if I really wanted the costume, but it’s kinda meh for me. Oh well, thanks anyway. Kinda disappointed it wasn’t a frilly wedding gown like this

but oh well, maybe next time.

We High School of Savior now boiz

3 Likes

man, random gacha is not enough? why also untradable? WHY?

1 Like

I’m gonna be salty about it since i will see those with costumes and assume either they’re whales or extremely lucky :joy:

Man, I play this game mostly for costumes and I am unlucky as hell in opening gacha :sob: last time I opened 33 gacha cubes and got all trash.

1 Like

Time to kill myself.

1 Like

that sucks. I was looking forward to buying it and trading someone else for the one I want.

Decided to share this here.

1 Like