Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

nice hat.
want it /2020202020

Well they did turn up in the latest batch of files applied to the ktest server. :slight_smile:

Class Icon ( sorry for the black BG)

Appraise

Blindside

Devaluation

Forgery

Overestimate

8 Likes

Support class icon :open_mouth: I thought it would be more of a shop-class for archers, interesting.

Now to find the hidden quest \o/

Does ktos have the last stage to the 10 ripped paper and 16 absidium ore yet, have my ore and paper in ITOS, just wondering how long its going to be until I can do something with it

They don’t. Andesium was just released not long ago as well. So the swift / cyil item for swordies are craftable.

Though it’s abit retarded to get it .
Guild raid level 12.

Few weeks back before andesium was pre-release of ionium in mission.

Basically shiet release with 0 completion like the usual.

Looks like TOS now will have a class with Overcharge/Discount. Not too useful in this game, however.

A hidden shop class for “archers ?” lel.

Sounds like a dead end class. Pass, as if the archer class aren’t dead enough yet.

Someone already has gotten appraiser. Appraiser skill descriptions in link.

2 Likes

Me too, I wasn’t expecting a green icon from them.
Blindside feels like Feint 2.0.
I wonder if their OC/DC works like Thau’s swell and shrink on enemies, or maybe like Kaba’s level changing skill.
Forgery looks interesting tho.

edit:

( ´・ω・` )… cant MTL screenies…:sweat_smile:

there’s already people become appraiser in test server w

1 Like

we need translators :no_mouth:

Gaiz pls. Hidden skill interaction testing.

True, this may be a quite a nice synergy for rogues if it makes mobs take hit as if you attack them from behind.

Tried my best with google translate. Wait for actual translator for more accurate information. :stuck_out_tongue:

Appraise: Open a store to appraise items. The higher the skill level, the greater the chance of adding sockets and potential.

Overestimate: Increases the level of your shield and secondary weapons of yourself and party members.

Lv 1, Cooldown: 50 sec
Increased strength 1
Duration 40 seconds

Forgery: Appraiser displays imitations of accessories he wears. Except for themselves, party members can use imitated items.
If you use the imitation, the effect will be applied onto your accessories.

Lv 1, Cooldown: 5 minutes
Imitating duration 60 seconds
Buff duration 180 seconds

Devaluation: A chance to change the reinforcement value and the transcendence value of equipment to 0.
Physical damage, magic damage, physical defense, and magic defense are reduced when enemy targets are monsters.
If used on a boss, reduction is halved.

Lv 1, Cooldown: 20 sec
Devaluation chance 50%
Apply up to 6 enemies
Phys/Mag damage 4% decrease
Phys/Mag defense 4% decrease
Duration 120 seconds

Blindside: (Missile) Use a magnifying glass to find the enemy’s weakness and attack. The attack will be a critical hit.
A target within a certain range based on the hit enemy, increases the change of being hit by a critical strike.
(The effect of attack is independent of the character’s crit chance.)

Lv 1, Cooldown: 40 sec, 3 overheats
Damage 192
Attribute 0%
Minium critical chance increase
Duration 12 seconds

8 Likes

Appraiser is only rank 5 right? Well it would be easy to roll a new char just for the shop.

Appraise seems OP on the surface, need details on that skill…

Well then, support class it is.

:open_mouth:

The KTOS 26/01/2017 Notes are available.
The KTEST 26/01/2017 notes are also available. ( but small)

9 Likes

thx soo much for the work do u have i hope u will not leave us :smiley:

the devaluation - a chance to change the enhance and trans value to 0. rather than “month” …kek