Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Wait what?!!! What just happened?

Pardoner 3 decatose =
1.5k silver cost per cast.
1.5k silver return per target.

2 fireballs => 3k silver return.
1.5k profit

No big profit sadly (nobody is pardoner 3ā€¦).

Maybe if you hit 10+ fireballs at once you might be a silver factory?

Do we have anyway to replace our itos-jpvoice with that jtos-jpvoice?

if iĀ“m not mistakenā€¦we already have the new jtos voice audio

Iā€™m using the Japanese voice pack (my character is Male) and most that I heard from the video was in-game already. Canā€™t say the same for female tho

I sure i heard ā€œOrega watashino hikariā€ on my krivis when casting zaibas, is that the new vvoices?

At your own risk.
People have been using it without any issue since beta, though.

@niko.febri
If itā€™s a new voice line you hadnā€™t heard before the latest major patch, then yeah, itā€™s one of the new voice lines.

Amusing, isnā€™t it?

The chance is really low thoughā€¦10% iirc.

Yes it is.
I havenā€™t seen pardo3 in ages. :pensive:

I playing cleric right now. checked about krivis/oracle skill already.
seem like still use old jp-sound.
Checked on full draw-multishot . still use old jp-sound too.

I think we still donā€™t have new jp sound yet. too bad miko donā€™t have any sound so I canā€™t check about that.

Why the f*ck are they using WINAMP? I thought I was watching an old videoā€¦ Jesus Christ!

Grats on the 40F clear! Iā€™ll need to try harder for 40-60F.

Emoticon plus package:

39 TP for 23 new emoticons.

@Anarth Pardoner3 + fireball has been fixed.

2 Likes

typically IMC :sparkles:

even emoticons have cost now hue~

7 Likes

Early Translation Please : http://tos.nexon.com/community/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=45

Barbarian

reduced cooldown for Warcry 50 -> 42

Warcry new attribute increases duration of debuffs on the enemy by 1*attribute level

Corsair

Jolly roger reduces stamina consumption of double weapon assault by 5% per skill level

Rune Caster

Wizard skills now usable while using rune of giants

Warlock:

Mastema duration increased from 5 seconds to 20 seconds (unsure if the DoT also aplies here or only the change of race to demon/holy damage increase)

Cannoneer:

general cannoneer change - cannoneer skills have increased crit chance while in kneeling shot

all skills aoe increased by 20%

siege burst cast time reduced by 50%

siege burst new attribute: getting hit doesnt cancel the casting of siege burst

new attribute for C2 cannoneer, further increases critchance (or crit rate) during kneeling shot by 1%*attribute level

monk:
new attribute, 50% chance to reduce the stamina cost of double punch by 50% (unsure if a buff or just a passive like skill)

Energy blast cast time reduced 0.5 -> 0.25 per level

golden bell cooldown reduced 180 -> 120

4 Likes

Is it confirmed RC can use every Wiz skill ? Wow giant levitation blood curse incoming :o

Only the ā€˜change race to demon/dark typeā€™ is changed to 20seconds.
They want more ā€˜party play with clericsā€™ so they think 5s duration was too short. This skill changes enemy type similar to druid chortasmata, kino raise, etc. => promote teamplay.

Edit: their concern about monk golden bell shield is funny.

Before we buff golden bell shield more - we are concerned about the effect that invincible skills could have on various game content.

2 Likes

why the ā– ā– ā– ā–  kneeling shot and not BAZOOKA???

4 Likes

pretty sure it actually means Wizard base class, as in magic missile and quick cast lol