Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

right …
I thought I’m the only one who noticed that
kek

congratulations!

well, centurion is in the game since cbt2, so that’s no big deal. I actually remember some people playing it with bug exploit.

yeah …and the game crashed many time because of that

00:23 ひどいよ。。。(so mean…)
where doe this^ even get used?

Damn cute, I hope the reddit guys manages to make some sort of voice patch so we can use this too in iToS.

I don;t know either it is a newest voice for almost every action.

Yeah, they got those new voices with the R8 patch due to the old voice actors not being available or something to the tune of that.

There were quite a few articles and discussions over how the old JP voices were cuter…
うぅ~い!

Here are the old JP female voice lines for reference:

(new voices with filenames can be found here)

When using JP voices here on iToS, we seem to get a combination of both after the recent major patch.

1 Like

Does anyone have the video of QS3 runing shot , with overpowered didel grand cross ( transcendance step 7 min)

Was waiting for a “yamete” :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Looks like those who remain here don’t give a crap about hookers anymore, judging from replies congratulating soviet and flagging the other post. Current sad state of TOS. :smirk:

12 Likes

I like my archer voice with korean instead, since JP is sort of too cute for the character …kek

Exactly, if I did not have four 300+ characters I would migrate to JTOS without thinking twice

7 Likes

Hi Criveli, I am currently invested with some dex + all my crit rate gear to hit 600 crit rate unbuffed (284 of this crit rate is from my weapon alone).

My Build is Swords1-Highlander1-Barb3-Doppel3

The rest of my points I have invested into Str/Con (150 invested Con - The rest into Strength)

I have done this stat distribution mainly for Solmiki, however I really enjoy having a decent amount of Con as a doppel regardless. I know it isn’t a popular stat investment for doppels, however it fits my playstyle and allows me to be tanky enough so that I can draw aggro from my team through the provoke attribute, and kite mobs / be able to take some punishment without getting 2 shot. The mobs in Solmiki (especially at higher floors) hit outrageously hard (20-30k) in some instances.

Thank you to everyone for the Congratulations! The sheer amount of RNG in the form of ‘VGA errors’ / random freezes that caused disconnects we had to overcome just to get 5 people to floor 40 was substantial. I’m happy we were able to bring this home for Orsha as well as ITOS!

Cheers,

-S

2 Likes

This piece of ■■■■ will deny all day that he doesn’t cheat when there is video evidence of him using hook64 lmao. All these people in this thread praising him have no idea lol.

7 Likes

Keep up
.#blessed

rip, ktos thread got hijack by soviet.

11 Likes

Fixed for clarity

The Hook64 lifetime pass and all those Blessed Shards didn’t came from nothing

4 Likes

Thanks for the text, i’m in doubt if i’ll reset to high3 or barb3 my doppel, i want to focus on solmiki as well, armor break on reaper/bosses in there help? strike dmg from cartar help? have a better hitbox than some barb/high skills, i like more high than barb, but if barb will be much better, than high, then idk, congratz again for u/your party, and if isn’t ask much, should be nice get tips from u as a doppel 40f solmiki climber haha.

MFW I read this thread…

Is it that entertaining to count money in someone else’s pocket? Who cares? that hook thing was not proven by anyone outside of that 1 video.
Knowing how that add on works, it is not hard to spoof. Just leave that guy alone and stop derailing this topic.

I WANT MORE KTOS CONTENT and less finger pointing on who spends money on this game and not.

P.S. IMC Sucks

Keep the kTOS gameplay discussions here.Try not to drift too far off topic. In-depth questions about classes are better suited to be asked in the Class Sub-forums!

Rip the only rule this thread has.

Also this:

3 Likes