Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

sad

9 Likes

what are the team compo? linker>chrono then?

Yes Pyro-Linker-Chrono

haha, the envy just say gratz.

Cheaters going unpunished is how MMOs dies. Pretty Sad!!

19 Likes

Congratulations on the clear. I had no willingness to want to clear 40/F when KR cleared it before we even received it. I’m gravely disappointed on how it seems to only be able to be cleared through the use of Melstis, Ausrine, and card effects. I’m not disappointed in the players for using it at all (it’s there, it’s not really an exploit) but I’m far more disappointed in the game developers for not being able to adequately punish players through enemy mechanics for dumbing down the game to this strategy, when they were very aware that’s even how it was beaten at all in the first place in KR 20/F.

Cheers, however. It’s still something you can wear on your mantle.

9 Likes

Congrats to @Soviet for the 40F clear.

Echoed what Veritas said, the game developers should at the very least implement some dispellers/debuffers for the monsters, so they can have something to help clear off Ausrine/Melstis. Now almost every WB are also fought using this combination, which is really sad.

2 Likes

I’m far more disappointed in the game developers for not being able to adequately punish h00k64 players, but maybe it’s just me. At least he’s smart enough not to openly mock IMC like bluehound did.

This is hilarious. kek

lmao cheat reports getting flagged :grinning: we should all stop reporting cheaters and bots now :grin:

18 Likes

lol, censorship is real

7 Likes

would you have an easier time with a cryo chrono? or a linker would be better in clearing floors?

A clear with a team of hook64 and rmters is a clear nonetheless. Congratulations!

6 Likes

We have been a group since the early stages of R7, so I will say that for us we have learned each others playstyles and Linker Chrono works very well. However if I am answering your questions without this bias then I will suggest a cryo3chrono3 will give you a much easier time in gather the mobs on the dps Check floors, particularly 36F. This floor is no joke and requires insane DPS to clear.

1 Like

jTOS got new voice

10 Likes

oh god we need this. the female archer with ahh-choooo is so cute

Is there any video of QS3 with didel grand cross +8 min. and trascend step 7 min. … if there is , can someone link it to me plz !Want to see the numbers…

can u tell me if u’re barb3 or high3? and are u full str with high crit rate gear?

He’s Barb 3.

#20characters

1 Like

Congrats Soviet! Beast mode.

wow I wouldn;t be surprise why jtos got special treatment
look at this current player online !

O_o
their lowest is still more than itos peak…

at it peak has more than 100k player online.

8 Likes

Interestingly enough, I heard some of Centurion’s skill voices as well.