Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Rumor has it devs are talking about
Assassin type
Acrobat type

But what would they do with the archer that they donā€™t do now? Any new archer has to be ranged. Just look at what happened with hackapel. It is a glorified ā€œstat stickā€ (if you get the reference). They also have to stop it with the new weapon stances.

inb4 they release a new subweapon called gunblade, which works as a sword and as a pistol :^)

I hope no beastmaster

I wonder how SR3 would fit on these ideas.

Well thereā€™s supposedly a stance or something thatā€™ll stop your from using certain skills kinda like they use mounting and unmounting skill restrictions.

This all accusations

What do you think they will buff and nerf next?
Seems like every 2 weeks or less a class is balanced in ktos.

Well thereā€™s supposedly a stance or something thatā€™ll stop your from using certain skills kinda like they use mounting and unmounting skill restrictions.

I think that Archers need something that is able to break buffs or punish overbuffed targets. Since we had two DPS on R8 my guess is that theyā€™ll add support/utility classes on R9.

What do you think they will buff and nerf next?

I assume that their next targets are:

Nerf:

• SR3
  • Inquisitor
  • Fencer 3
  • Warlock 2

Buff:

• Rogue
  • Doppel
  • Enchanter
  • Alchemist

Yes. Thatā€™s exactly what inven and nexon are talking about right now.

Also there was a couple hidden skill mechanics in this recent update on ITOS

Wot? I know nothing about thatā€¦and more hidden skill mechanics? I wanna know!

Yeah me 2. Orsha Server is reporting it. I guess these updates hide information but then again

It is a hidden mechanic LOL

Pretty much tempest and wind walker lol it would only make sense for archers to have an attack and speed boost besides qsxDstrong text

What are the new hidden mechanics?

Or maybe unintended :stuck_out_tongue:

Right but thatā€™s still all the same regardless of level. So the only thing leveling Jolly Roger does is give it a longer duration, which is generally pointless.

Beastmaster from RO2 is actually 100x useful for this game mechanic that only has 1 Agro pull class from 60 class total and 1 skill Swash Buckle from 1000 skillsā€¦ Plus increasing max HP buff ala Transpose that Wizard class is supposed to have lowest HP in MMORPG senseā€¦

3 Likes

Hey guys, iā€™m trying to prepare my char to do solmiki when it hits here in itos, to do 21-40 as a2 fletcher3 mergen would be recomended to get hats with patq+hp,mdef or pdef? the formula to mdef/pdef is like ex: if i took 10k with 1 AA from a archer with 0pdef, if i put 100 itā€™ll be 9900? itā€™s flat pdef? or have another formula? is better to stack pdef/mdef or hp late game? and any1 knows if thereā€™s a 7piece bonus for solmiki set? cuz overall the 315 orange weapons is much better than solmikiā€™s weapon, thanks.

@criveli_122 Here is an attachment of the Solmiki 7 Piece set bonus.

All the best,

-S

1 Like

actually i pray for appraiser, would make my scout awesome :smiley:

ty so much <3 20char

Solmiki combo does not count the weapon