Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

thanks too, do u know if for archer to 21-40 its better hats with patq+hp or patq+def or patq+mdef? idk abouth the mobs stats 21-40 =(

Sol Mickey Mouse Plate Set.
Sol Mickey Mouse Leather Set.
Mickey Mouse Cloth Brush Set.

I’m waiting for Goofy or Donald Duck Plate set.

Edit: Found a preview

34 Likes

In every game, when the mechanics are not hidden or bugged, people make a graphic about effective health.
It displays the weight value and caps, it means here that if you have the luxury to have 4 pieces of armor +10 +15 that are transcend stage 5 and above + 80% magic resistances with maybe 2500 armor + 2500 magic resistances, almost the entire game content will hit you for 1 damage including rank8.

Clearer view on Pyro3 with the SR team who cleared solmiki 40F

14,203 - 15,133 matk (35:53)
315 Orange Staff Transcendence lv10 for sure
Any Classes will be imba with lv10 Trans :joy:

I agree, take druid c3 for example with hengestone 30k matk, even cure will deal a lot. Or the best one is Taoist 500% lightning damage it will be like 150k per 1 hit of zaibas with 100% attribute. But still Agni is for sure very strong now. Oh guys imagine sadhu with druid buff 30k matk oob does 150% matk so its 45k and 100% attrib oob 90k auto attack=) daym il lvl that sadhu drood now

1 Like

[Corsair 3] is this the new pistol richochet?

4 Likes

MY CORSAIR IS SLIGHTLY SAVED.

Also fencer rank 8…

Thanks for all the useful info.

As someone building a Krivis for ET (now Krivis3), should I aim for Krivis3 > Druid2 > Taoist or Krivis3 > Priest2 > Taoist? My friend is already doing the Diev3 part. I thought that since i’ll be channeling most of the time, Priest2 seems the better choice?

Did you focus on Taoist path? well you have miko as another choice. you can keep your friend’s Statue with clap.

[Corsair] Pillage & DWA

Insta clear on dung290 gives 3 cubes (?)

1 Like

How do you even get 3 star clear… Gacha??

Yes, gatcha give them

1 Like

Hi guys. Can someone confirm if wind runner movement speed bonus affects companion’s movement speed when equipped on companion? Thanks!

while at that

please confirm whats the movespeed cap?

iirc, haste = max movespeed (even faster than trot15)

Max cap is 63 movespeed, I think. A cata tested it a long time ago on itos with manticen cards. Cap is 60 without token, only token can go beyond 60 (+3 to become 63).

It was @biskee @ZeroFoxGiven

2 Likes

huehuehue

dopple3 + haste = maxspeed cyclone~

trot15 is sad…

Trot gives 20 move speed while haste gives 15.

New pre-update (10hour maintenance)

1 - bug and balancing
2 - dungeon will be reorganize (config?, entry lvl, monster, etc)
3 - dungeon matchmaking stuff
4 -
5 - new event for guild
6 - UI improvements
7 -
8 - new event stuff
9 - 16 costumes will be removed from tp shop

wait for real translation

2 Likes

ah exactly when is class reset scroll coming to kToS ?