Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

I like this, though it should have been strike type in the first place.

This has c2 requirement, right

where ? source me the text passage where it says cyclone gets nerfed hitwise so i we can might get this more clear for everyone

You know you can just use google translate? -_-…

you lazy buggers.

2 Likes

you make the effor tot post a whole chart instead of just translating the text passage seems legit xD

lol forum please wtf

Hey btw now all maces have magic attack as main attack? And physical as secondary?

How is this a nerf. The translation though

Basic hits and DOV now add 12-14 hits to Cyclone with quicken thats another 10-15.

So how is that not a nerf when your cyclone only hits 25 hits now instead of 5x hits.

cant see anything like that in the translation

Is in Bugs Fixes.
Don’t be a fat lazy…

They won’t translate to you reason NOR DEFINE. They will just put Fixes out there for you to figure out.
Only players playing it will know.
Which is why TOS encourage players to Multi character to expose to all kind of classes.

1 Like

@d_88overcome Why overpowered?

I wasn’t able to translate anything aside from pistol now being able to be used on DWA, which is great.

atm dov lvl 15 is 38 hits per overheat with quicken 42

? o.o where do you get 10-15 hits from quicken

It’s Ping dependant.

any way. i deleted my doppel so i can’t do a record any more on that. Unless i burrow my peer Doppel.

Ask those who are in SEA ( close to server with 5 ms etc to do it) it’s as close to KR.

anyway the passage you poineted out says nothing of hit sbeing reduced with shitty google translate , someone said its in the bug fixes can someone maybe highlight it ?

ps: sry i didnt calculate all the odds just basic cyclone with dov 15 or quicken

Did you see my picture?

It is in the bug fix in the google translate … oh god.

Just google translate the whole page. It’s readable to a huge extend.

At least, I hope the increase attack speed from DOV only not requires weapon swap to active it. Current even when DOV ends, I still have the aspd until I change channel, map or equip.

If you have at lvl 15, you receive +150% of aspd without 15 stacks.

ohh now i see it thx

btw if you are having one of those days dont log in to the forum :smiley:

naw i am fine. I am actually having a great laugh because you guys are so lazy yet thirsting for spoon feeding but the spoon is actually thrown infront of the mouth.

1 Like

I read from another thread that Corsair got buffed by “double attack”? Thoughts? ?_?

Can someone list down all corsair changes. I read passive pillage only lol.