Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

@TeamChespin @marrun @SlyGoat

Good news regarding Agni, Orange Weapon, Improved EXP on Dungeon will be informed via announcements. As for the Rank-Reset P which is under test, then If there is any of info of Rank-Reset P, will be released on announcements too. Please wait for it and thank you so much for your cooperation saviors :slight_smile:

28 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Feel Free To Summon (Tag) Me :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Can I summon you in a different thread because customer support did not understand my ticket?

1 Like

Mergen spread skill missing animation and aoe problem, i send support ticket with video link ady but they seem dont understand >~<

In order to help you out, please PM me your ticket no. and title. :smiley: @seng263

Feel Free To Summon (Tag) Me :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

how to check my support ticket number?

1 Like

I wonder if the class reset would be per character or per team. Will it have an expiry (I hope not)? Please let us know when you get more info on it. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I purchased TP from 6/3/16 and have constantly resubmitted tickets about it (Last ticket I submitted was on 11/8/16). I still cannot claim my TP until now. Iā€™ve also talked to multiple GMs multiple different times for each and nothing has been done so far. I wanted to use the TP to buy costumes but now the costumes arenā€™t purchasable through the TP shop anymore and can only be bought with exchange medals.

@STAFF_Max My ticket title is ā€œUnclaimable TPā€. I donā€™t know where I can find my ticket number.

I was curious why people couldnā€™t find the ticket number. And i couldnā€™t find it either.

@STAFF_Max i believe the ticket number itā€™s not displaying on the support page from the user perspective =P

please donā€™t decrease the silver income from dungeon 290 :cry:

Detailed info. will be noticed on announcements on forum.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Balanced sadhuā€¦ when? And there are position bugs with sadhu since the game launched and you still didnā€™t fix em. I reported it many many timesā€¦ I am so disappointed in the support we get :frowning:

more like 330 weapon, hue

someone linked this in Telsiai few days ago

at this point, Iā€™ve been wondering

is the paper cube (recipe) out now?

thats from the item link addon see the *

didnā€™t knew that thereā€™s an addon for that
lol

Just remember steady aim and skyliner.

1 Like