Tree of Savior Forum

Class Rank Reset confirmed?

So is this class rank reset, or instant class level 15? Meaning is this purely pay to class level at this point? :cry:

2 Likes

Probably it won’t. The video is usign OLD files that has been on the database for a good while, so description / functions may change.

Also the most logical way for it to work may be like this:

• Use Class Reset Voucher/Scroll/Potion
  • Removes every class rank and level you got, while remembering the current one.
  • Provides the appropiate Rank Cards to get to your previous rank.

This way it won’t touch your base exp level, while also avoid the derpy idea of lvl 1 rank 8 roaming around.

This is just speculation and it’s better to wait for the real system. Also if the method i imagine is correct, then you will have to redo every Class Advacement quest. Good luck trying to reset your Shinobi :'D

I’m also thinking it’s going to be for 1 class rank reset, not the whole class. We’ll see I guess.

So someone who drop mic before need to pick it up a again and moan? Hue

Well i mean,

Probably it won’t. The video is usign OLD files that has been on the database for a good while, so description / functions may change.

Also the most logical way for it to work may be like this:

Use Class Reset Voucher/Scroll/Potion
Removes every class rank and level you got, while remembering the current one.
Provides the appropiate Rank Cards to get to your previous rank.
This way it won’t touch your base exp level, while also avoid the derpy idea of lvl 1 rank 8 roaming around.

This is just speculation and it’s better to wait for the real system. Also if the method i imagine is correct, then you will have to redo every Class Advacement quest. Good luck trying to reset your Shinobi :'D

That’s exactly what i said up there, its a quite easy and straight forward solution to do. So no surprise there. We also speculated this by looking at the files. Also, they have been hinting to class reset for a good while, it would be weird to be even surprised.

This’s what staff said

and. it’s just today so…

Please wait. And everything will be [RESOLVED] lol.

you got targeted by whiteknights®

I saw someone tag a Level 6 Class Exp Card on shout last afternoon (server Varena)

You can tag almost every item that is in the files. That includes orange 315s

So no in-game quests to reset your classes?

No hard work required?

Just whip out your wallet, here comes another TP shop only thing?

1 Like

what did you seriously expected lol…

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Looks like its on the table. Always told myself I’d quit if it did get implemented, but how can I do this if I already log in only once every full moon?

Tos problems…

1 Like

company needs to generate money, maybe the whole balance patch is to make customer spend cash to reset.

who knows.

1 Like

Perhaps their new balance patch will shake things up so much that it will need a class reset if not many will quit.

maybe they finally realizeD that after looking at player counts. class reset is a good way to milk some money too.

1 Like

4 Likes

Yeah Free to Play [Resolved] any complaints.

sadly

hue

1 Like

You will see them remove the damage cap soon and its MapleStory all over again LUL linear to the bone with ghey amount of digits and no brains gameplay