Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

early patch note for next maintenance

(based on what I could read by using google translator, correct it if wrong)

• bless item/gem/shard can be traded?
  • other detail about fail potential will reduce somethingsomething can’t understand

• korean website tp store will be shut down, in game tp store will be revamped

• something about guild battle (beta) …probably for seasonal server

• buff shop fee 50% will be reduced to 30%

• they will add new category in market
  • gem and card,
  • recipe will have subcategory (armor, weapon yadayadayada)
  • search function will be improve, faster search time, and …cant’ read this

• halloween evnet will start (the one like us)

• tp shop premium costume will be moved to exchange shop

• bug and skill fix and balance
12 Likes

Every time I see something like new filter categories and better market search I think “Well that’s good, but that should’ve been that way all along”. Honestly the reason substantive changes are so few and far between is because most patches are adding or fixing things that never should’ve been the way they were in the first place.

4 Likes

EXACTLY, its basically like;
patch notes 8.0 added an room
patch notes 8.6 added a door to the previous room
patch notes 9.2 added a window to the previous room
patch notes 9.8 fixed the previous issue of the door and window not functioning

26 Likes

Funny you should bring up the market filter. It was on the addon manager already so it did not need IMC resources to “fix”. Somebody (a thousand times “thank you”) already did it for them.

And it’s not like ToS is the 1st mmo of this “type”. It’s basically FFTactics but in an action rpg manner.

Anyway, with news of the new gem stats I’m curious about how stat building has changed. I know DEX is the new meta, but how about for builds that still go STR (like qs3 or wug). Are they now going CON (like the r7 CON wiz) or something?

Interesting… I wonder if that’s between team members… or full trade like on the market.

search with shorter words to find named items
(i.e temple >> any items with ‘temple’ in the name)

tax

seasonal server has shutdown and merged to the other main servers, just an announcement that guild battle is in beta stage and will no longer give rewards (those tp bundles ) for the duration of the guild battle beta stage, this rewards will be unavailable until later in november.

further detail they said they will explain in an event page.

they reduce the amount of blessed gems u need past stage 2, they will be re-imbursing players with extra blessed stones for those that have already invested further stages.

both 1:1 and market

10 Likes

Could I ask what is the seasonal server? It sounds like a server with faster leveling. But I don’t know for sure. And I don’t think anyone explained it ever.

It’s exactly what you think it is, a server with faster leveling.

Baller. Still ridiculously essential, but aight.

Sort of like sakray server …temporary server to test new stuff…maybe?
I never go there …kinda missed it lol

I see. thank you for your information :slight_smile:

Bless shards tradable/sharable…

well, road to more 240 alts to farm shards that will eventually be 290 alts to farm silver on 290 boss rushes, and eventually to 317 to farm practonium lol

They didn’t call this Tree of Alts for nothing. If you are the competitive type you will need to farm on alts as much as possible.

Well I guess now I know I’ll be making sure all my R8s use the same weapon type. I get whispers of WoW sometimes and it sounds like they’re having a similar issue with leveled equipment.

This is quite significant if true, not to mention mildly concerning.
If it becomes tradable between players then RMTers are gonna have a good time since its probably one of the most saught after commodities in the game :confused:

1 Like

Like I said before, you can’t ■■■■■■■ design your game around “Oh but the RMTers” because it just makes things worse for everyone.

5 Likes

RMT wont stop even they put a block in the game …lol
whatever they do, nothing change

1 Like

Before this there was really a limit for how strong RMTers can get (enchanting isnt very efficient, 100% attributes doesnt really boost dmg that much), but transcendence will remove that barrier.
You might have some true whaler have stage 8s on everything within months,

I think having them be trade-able between team storage is more than enough in my opinion. It would give us an incentive to level up alts and actually play on them. The idea of just transcending one equip between all your character sounds pleasing enough for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

lol
Thats nice now i can focus on only 1 weapon even if i thinkt that shards shouldn´t be tradeable…