Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

From Gwen

UI
- Dungeon Information Board’s UI have been improved.
- Now displays the featured Bosses and Obtainable Items from each designated dungeon.
- Instance Dungeon/Mission Specific Background Images have been added.
- Automatic Party Matching UI has been simplified.

- Players can now continue to search for parties whilst playing the game, 

however changing map will cancel your search for a party.

Example in-game

Display matched members + their class

7 Likes

+200% or +300%? In the link is +300%.

+200% = 300% (100%+200%)

1 Like

Does anyone know if the mobs are nerfed in ktos?

what are the most popular builds in ktos right now?

Some videos show a few dark mobs on Tymeris Temple taking insane damage from Sacrament(300% on everything).

what about evasion and critical atk ?

6k hp and 300 defense/ magic defense spec headgear… :^)…

This is gonna be gud ( my magic head set has hp/magic/pdef etc) demmm

New gem values are better but still far from balanced. E.G. red gems in secondary still completely ■■■■ on yellow gems: +25 attack is +37.5 attack on a crit so it’s just literally always better than the +35 crit attack even at 100% critrate. IMC consistently appears to be really bad at math. The only class that could possibly benefit from yellow gems in this instance would be Highlander, except their +50% crit attack only applies when using a 2H anyway.

Primary weapon gem balance is better, just because it’s not a single obvious no-brainer for all builds. I think you’ll usually take either green or yellow on physical attackers, but red might have a niche - for example on Fencer or anyone else who can increase their crit damage multiplier, or any class that ends up having a tier 0 modifier (pre-crit attack) skill as its main damage source like Scout3 Split Arrow (largely irrelevant in R8). Blue gems are still terrible though, so you actually want red gems on magic users now. That’s hilarious. Magic users also still have no gem to boost their offensive stats on offhands.

New yellow gems are a pretty substantial indirect buff to dipping a circle or three into Highlander as a 2H Swordy, that’s a free +700 crit attack just from 3 level 7 yellow gems in your 2H sword. Previously it was too difficult to obtain high levels of crit attack on a non-STR build (which wouldn’t be critting that often anyway) for it to be noticeable. Pretty nice. Also interesting that previously secondary weapons were better in all categories, and now they’re only better for crit rate.

1 Like

Does Degil the cat in IToS verion?

They turn highlander’s noob trap into something special.

Still IMC clearly doesn’t how to balance something :slight_smile: . Or do they actually expect every one to transcend 200% and up every weapon they jump lawl?

oh they annouced gacha already
GLASSES AT LAST!!!

I’m okay with our gacha overlords keeping imc cash affluent, ty

1 Like

seriously IMC should retweak crit attack

make its add to damage before crit multiply so Str build can be a little more appealing

2 Likes

If it helps,the damage penalty for level difference doesn’t seem to affect Crit Attack.

ie: I went to kill Vilkas Warrior(318(?) mob) with my 290 char,hitting 1 on non crits and 1.500 on crits.

that 12 hours maintenance …is that seasonal server related only? or normal server as well?

any link to c build or meta about musketeer on ktos ? plz
stuff/stat/build

thx you

Can anyone please let me know what can I get from dungeon 315 cube? Up to now, what I get are keitas potions, silver bar, crystal ore and, of course, talts. Will this cube drop practonium? Thanks in advance :smile:

1 Like

Crit attack is added after defense, which only makes a difference if you’re hitting for 1. Generally you don’t want to be fighting mobs that you hit for 1s anyway.

SHh i’m trying to rustle the Wizz jimmies because when they hit 1,they can’t crit.

Yes it drops. IF you don’t believe me ask Veritas