Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

In the end of the video~

2 Likes

Yea i mean as of current. itā€™s been about a month from thereā€¦ so i wonder if there is any changes.

The value range has increased for some enchant headgear stat.
For example HP bonus can go beyond 1500+ (probably until 2000+) bonus. Elemental property attack bonus may reach 99 bonus. Etc.

@Fuwaro I use this but it doesnā€™t work.
@Reilet Tried that method too, still doesnā€™t work.
Forum is difficult~

@Kuromuko Only Kr doppels use proper Cyclone tricks. Only few itos doppels cyclone properly.
I hope you will be able to gacha it:

2 Likes
    ā–ŗ Transmit Prana
        ā—‹ New attributes have been added.
        ā—‹ Transmit Prana: Strength, Transmit Prana: Health, Transmit Prana: Spirit, Transmit Prana: Dexterity.

Do we know anything bout these attributes yet?
Any news how sadhu plays now with the new soul element?

there arent any sadhus in ktos, we probably wont get any more info on these buffs for a long while

1 Like

does old enchanted headgear jump to match, or do we have to do it all over again

1 Like

Krivis3, Link3, Sadhu3ā€¦ Could be a good combination with that if you can share the buffed stats.

You can make a Krivis C3, SadhuC3, Taoist C1.
Divine stigma boost on the spirit, with chappariton snapshotted, Zaibas gets the Taoist boost.
Aukuras 15 to reduce enemy accuracy 58% and can run Meltis Jank with some teams.
Stay Golden Pony Boy.

we need to have gacha first to get this

1 Like

Nice, gonna try to Rush that then, thanks a lot Raspy

I am curious about this too

1 Like

Bummer. If only we can see the formatting of other peopleā€™s posts

:C just a "quote"

Tos has (user-made)? items, I think. (old) I have seen the pad, and the charger.

irl goods

The popoli doll too: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/popolion-pysical-doll/33044222

1 Like

Gems and echants get auto updated

As @leleconildo stated, all current hats in inventories, market, storage, and equipped will be retroactively upgraded to new hat stat values. The following was provided by @JiggaJacks by a reliable KR source and is about as accurate as it gets:

HP, SP, Magic Attack, Magic Amplification, Physical Attack, Property Resist, Property Attack = +200% Additional (e.g. 600 HP old into 1ā€™800 HP new).

Magic Defense, Physical Defense = +900% Additional (e.g. 10 Physical Defense into 100 Physical Defense).

Accuracy and Critical Rate remain UNCHANGED.

AoE Defense Ratio seem to give UP TO 4 now. No source on Movement Speed or AoE Attack Ratio high values.

22 Likes

Thanks greyheim, so what stat has increased besides HP and elemental attacks? How about P.attack or M.attack for costumes hairs?

EDIT: yah i just read it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17B6K9kJt-OJCW1aSrav-psSiOXso_BHaLMGb2lGldoU/edit#gid=0

1 Like

Veritas mentions it ^^^^ :smile:

Will some iToS follow the [5-hammer gem on low level characters] after update?

Oh thatā€™s a nice dungeon party viewer (2 cata).

He will be fine, thatā€™s probably Agni Necklace he is wearing. :grin:

2 Likes

No Jaymes! Never listen to someone that tells you to go Sadhu. Unless youā€™re already Sadā€™huā€¦ Itā€™s interesting theory. But itā€™s impractical and the Sadhu will be stacking one stat or two stats. So that extra stat share would be minimal.

60 min and 1260 max atk? Lol. Too random imo.

Although using C to attack with a (reasonably strong atk) dagger could make the Five Hammer the new primary hand Arde Dagger on steroids.

I could see myself receiving 1 damage from the new physical monsters with this, feels great

Iā€™ve been having a Five Hammer with 5 Lv5 Blue Gems and another with 5 Lv5 Green gems for a long while nowā€¦

Iā€™m not using the ā€œGreenā€ one anymore just cause I donā€™t use that character (but I can say it was amazing considering most attack comes from skills), but the ā€œBlueā€ one itā€™s still around and glad the M.Atk will be boosted for that. A ā€œRedā€ one would be better though considering the ā€œAverageā€ damage give by those gems would be superior to Blue, but thatā€™s again a final part to the damage since it adds to the Skill Damage therefore the ā€œrandomicā€ part isnā€™t that huge.

1 Like