Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

The damage bonus with piercing attacks didn’t work with 2H weapons, so yes the 1H were able to deal more because of this error.

1 Like

No new rapier. I cri everytime. Guess I’m gonna sit with 80+ blessing cubes for awhile.

1 Like

Look at everything they’re getting, meanwhile we r getting a new art event and told that our rank 8 patch was delayed

We’re going to get this sort of stuff when they are ready to bring it over. It’s not as if they are withholding all the content for Korea indefinitely. There hasn’t been a real patch outside of routine maintenance and emergency fixes for at least 3 weeks now, so things have been building up on their side at least.

2 Likes

Miko is released in ktos now kplayer try to complete a pre quest.

Miko prequest (from datamining)
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4198&l=61318

3 Likes

Welp i actually don’t want new content ! :confused:

there’s so much bugs and issues atm on itos, it would be a bless if we can get half of a coreen patchnote.

last week we got 1 bug correction (a 3months old one) and they broke something else by doing it !
i dont think adding something new, as big as r8, is a good idea …

now … bring da Miko >_< so we can think about smthg else !

Does anyone knows if orange grade recipes can be tradable now? or is it only purple or lower like they said in the Q&A a few weeks ago?

What is a gohei? (The item)

Is it like a subweapon

Is it a consumable item?

Why can all classes equip one?

1 Like

Its a quest item, you can’t wear it.

Notice, the new 463 orange-grade items (true endgame items) were added with the last kTOS patch. As I mentioned in the item translation Pastebin, there was a high chance that the recipes would change (and they wouldn’t be copies of the purple 401 purple-grades). They did change. They require two of the Uranium ores, 15 of a new purple ore that looks like Ferinium (it’s not), and a large number of resources from two types of R8-grade enemies. Each orange grade item has it’s own required monster resources, and they aren’t all the same across every item.

This is my personal speculation, but it seems you use five-of-a-kind purple 401 recipes and two of the new Ferinium-look-a-like ores to create Paper Cubes, which may have the orange recipe within it. Kind of like crafting a Gacha Cube maybe?

4 Likes

Yes!
Although, red flag of danger to me.
It means that nexon is whispering to the goddesses.

2 Likes

Well, like any other fantasy game if we’re fighting dark propertied demons, it will be a matter of time till we’ll be fighting against holy angels/gods.

[quote=“Fuwaro, post:29, topic:324394”]
Re:birth System? it’ll be out after Rank10 and an update:

Tree of Savior Season 5
Angelic Fall -The Celestial Betreyal-

Cos’ we all know demn Gods/Goddesses(Nexon) and Angels(IMC) are the real evil here.

I mean currently holy element is most potent and yet dark is aquirable ingame we’re bound to fight those holy piece of ■■■■ sooner or later.[/quote]

angel(?)/holy type monsters really are coming in a literal non figurative gaming sense(resets sold separately).@_@

Aion online hahahaahaa

May I see a screenshot of tradable ET gear please?

new Ferinium-look-a-like ores

4 Likes

Thanks! Is that 15m for Sissel Bracelet accurate? Or what is the normal price for it on kToS?

Yes. that’s normal price for Sissel bracelet. Futureproofed item.

Were the prices always that high? That seems a lot higher then Klaipedia. Or was there a inflation with R8.

1 Like

Good to know, thank you! Can you answer me another question, does Werewolf Card work as intended? (Level 10 Card gives 10% chance that your attacks are “attacks from behind”?)

Also, what is the normal price for a Toy Hammer now with R8?

1 Like

ET supposed to be unique right?
did they change their mind on not allowing unique to be traded?
weird IMC >.>

inb4 those are just bug and was not intended to be able to trade