Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

can you make a new thread :smiley: will be really useful for everyone
after I buy all the red stone though :3 huehuehue

2 Likes

It is terranium :grin:
Same stone used to make Light Gorithos bow.

The leaf (black cronewt leather/leaf) is obtained from cronewter or something, according to its description.
The armour and boots x12 item is named Shining Leather (don’t know which mob drops this).
The horn for pants and gloves is named Spiky/spiny plant (do not know where this drops).

I only listed leather newter set since you are high evasion archer.

so just a better version of Virtov Leather :confused: same stats but higher base eva/def/accuracy. Welp no point in me running and rerolling 240 anymore :stuck_out_tongue: better farm silver I suppose.

Yes.

Save silver for your new bow:
AF Gale 2H bow
520-781 Physical Attack
246 Maximum Attack
148 Minimum Attack
8 Accuracy
32 Critical Rate
12 Potential 42 Durability
2 Sockets

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/7124090
Most difficult material is the x1 purple stone.

Or Astral bow 2H bow
595-892 Physical Attack
44 Dexterity
44 Critical Rate
476 Critical Damage
13 Potential 45 Durability
3 Sockets

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/7124091
The x54 is a drop from mobs at the new map Pistis Forest.
The x18 is a drop from mobs at another new forest map too.

2 Likes

omg that Astral bow is amazing
what pink cube is that?
can you please pm a list of item that I can farm them atm? want to be prepare incase the price go up + no farming spot. Want to get a head start thank you x.x wish I could read Korean.

1 Like

Sadly, you cannot get some of those materials until Rank 8 update :sob:
Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

Right now for iToS, you can get the green ore, purple ore, and yellow ore (fedimian crystal mine mission).

Those ores are ferinium (purple), portium (yellow), phydecium (green).
Note your gale bow purple ore is NOT ferinium.

All recipes are tradeable.
The new purple recipes drop from the new dungeon (level 290?).

Yes, those bow stats are great:
44 Dexterity
44 Critical Rate
476 Critical Damage
3 sockets
This is really really nice.

Get an idea of the new item price here:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdsjFncstMI

Did ktos got an optimization patch? Looks so much smoother compared to iTos.

Pyro mentalist fire damage (no quickcast):

Pray to lord Agni~

2 Likes

First Miko video!

4 Likes

SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH KAWAIINESSS

1 Like

Seems like it’s some kind of a hidden combo (or a bug) with Malleus Malleficarum. If you see at 1:39 she got plagued but didn’t take damage. She only started taking damage when both Malleus debuff and vapor debuff is on. Also when Incineration was added to the mix (1:48) she took more damage ticks but all the damage numbers are the same, which probably means all the damage came from the same source (i.e. Malleus).

Whatever it is it definitely doesn’t work against all form of damage immunities though, on 1:57 you can see the damage stop when she entered SZ.

1 Like

Because its compiled at 60 fps, if you pay attention to the fps meter it dropped to 30~20 fps on busy areas. :frowning:

I see nobody talking about this?? Cause if this sticks then every other class can kiss their dps goodbye.
How does one even let this big of a bug carry though, do they even double check their code?

2 Likes

Well, nobody really cares about fire damage so they will not pay attention to Agni necklace for now.

Don’t know if it is intended or a bug. Damage increase is really big.

Maybe it’s IMC idea of buffing pyro wizards for R8

Lmao 28k flame ground and 13k fireball

Too bad ele3 is still shafted

1 Like

That guy isnt even strong. A better equipped pyro can easily do triple the dmg as that guy is doing with a wiz3pyro3(linker)sagebuild or wiz1pyro3chrono3sage

Cannot confirm whether it is a bug or no bug.
Description of agni necklace is not useful. Just ‘amplifies fire elemental damage’.
No value. If it really is a multiplier of *10 damage, it will be very nice.

We just received our dumplings:

How to Participate

• Obtain ingredients for dumplings by hunting monsters. There are four kinds of ingredients: Sesame, Sugar, Flour and Chestnut.

• Dumpling ingredient items have a chance to be dropped by regular
    monsters, but the newly-introduced monster Golden Vubbe will be more
    likely to drop them.

• There are two types of dumpling you can create: Sweet Dumpling and
    Jumbo Dumpling. One Sweet Dumpling requires one of each ingredient,
    while one Jumbo Dumpling requires five of each ingredient.

• Find the Taoist event NPC in either Klaipeda or Orsha maps to obtain the recipes for your dumplings.

• Sweet Dumpling effects: 15 minutes of +2 movement speed, +5000 max. HP and +5000 max. SP for your character.

• Jumbo Dumpling effects: 30 minutes of +4 movement speed, +1 AoE attack ratio and +25% EXP gains for you and your party members.

1. Important
  • The duration timer for dumpling effects counts down even when you are logged off.

• The daily limit on Jumbo Dumpling recipes resets every day at 00:00 EDT.

• After the end of the event, all dumpling materials and recipes will be deleted from the game.

• The effects of the Sweet Dumpling and Jumbo Dumpling count separately, so players can apply both simultaneously.

1 Like

I can’t even load the inven forums atm, is that necklace wizards only or for all?

Should be good on both PD and Caro Druid builds in theory.

It is for all. Plague doc incinerate damage is boosted by 10* damage too.
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/582127

2 Likes