Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Here all current skill + future rank skill + unused skill for future class and current attribute.

raw table contain various parameter
https://goo.gl/B87Vbz
Basically all current rank 8 class have unused skill might be use for r8c2-3

ps. pls bookmark link I will delete it after a while.

2 Likes

Please guys, stop it with the top DPS debate.

It looks like some of you are not even playing that game. Saying “This class should be top DPS” makes no sense at all, nobody is “a swordsman” or “a cleric” … You play a DievDruid, a Priest Monk, a Bokor Doctor, a PeltaSquire or a Highlandoppel, not a swordsman/cleric.

There is no way a supportive utility focused Hunter should out DPS a full damage Monk, no way a Full tank Pelta should out DPS an elememe.

Everything depends on your build path, you sound hella ridiculous when you say stuff like that ^-^

Back on track, does anybody know what rank is Miko supposed to be ? Did i miss that ?

1 Like

But a full tank peltasta that goes murmillo does outdps elememe :wink:
And Kahun and miko are rank 6

Some datamine said it could be rank6. it was in the thread, don’t have the quote on hand.

Ok thanks :+1:

Murmillo <3

you can see them in the corners of the forum…

they are in the hallways of the game…

you can hear their scream…

MEEETAAAA… MEEETAAA…

you can hear their steps

DPS DPS DPS DPS…

there is no escape from them…

they will follow the path…

they will suck on other peoples dictated builds…

and they wont stop…

Night of The Mental-less Meta Monsters

14 Likes

Why not ?
before rank 8 Full con Wizard can out DPS full str Swordsman :laughing:
Linker / cyro can tank better than Pelasta
Don’t go full con if you want damage

yeah, recently it seems people can’t play for fun anymore, they have to take everything to a “competitive” level xD

Best build or die :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just want a build at all, personally. #Corsair3problems

1 Like

mommy you can go shinobi at rank 8

How is your weapon swap? 1h + Pistol and…?

Murm wouldn’t be that bad if it is 1h + dagger (and a little better if it could be 1h + shield).

With offhand dagger you can at least equip the helmet for magic protection, use Frenzied Slash as a gap closer after using Hook (similar CDs and does not knock down, much better than Long Stride), and… Headbutt…

:sweat_smile:

I’m using a spear, though. So I’d have to swap between Spear + Pistol, Spear + Dagger, and Sword + Shield, somehow. I don’t see any 3-set weapon swap attribute in R8, so…

What about Lancer ? Are they 2h spear exclusive ?

Yep. I didn’t really want to go lancer but I was resigned to it, now we know it’s not an option either.

I guess you can still go dragoon c1

Hmm, that is kinda sad. Didn’t pay attention on how Murm could only use Swords.

But in a way it is not a problem of CorsairC3, but you taking Hoplite with it. Being futureproof on SW is hard. :v

At least my Barb can still go CorsairMurm if I ever feel like leveling her again. :flushed:

A monk has heal and safety zone from the default Cleric C1 they started with. At least against a boss (where most hunter skills don’t even work), that’s way more support than what a hunter brings to the table.

cards effect apply at TBL ?

You really failed to grasp the idea, did you ? : /

Guys, the customs of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ already came out ktos?