Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

You really failed to grasp the idea, did you ? : /

Guys, the customs of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ already came out ktos?

I think you’ll have to go shinobi on R8

You know, get a hidden class on R8 in hopes that new R9 class saves your build.

As a fellow screwed up build(Rogue 3 hello no AoE damage at all) Archers yet have to get the hidden class…

Could anyone confirm if an Oracle 3 can use Twist of fate on allies?I just thought how it can be used to leave a healing for the tank based on their max hp.I think it can’t be used normally since it’s a debuff but it can be activate with a firendly duel,right?

I have a question: if I go for mergen then maga bow is the best weapon or there is any other better bow? My maga bow is +7 and only has 4 potential left. not sure if I should upgrade it or not.

I saw a guy revived from the death in TBL so it works.

I’d rather leave my Corsair at R7 and hope for a new hidden R8 class at some point that can save it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

thank you very much for your advice :grinning:

featherfoot circle2

1 Like

So hoplite 3 and hope for rank 9?

Tankers and mounters got their progression at rank 8. 2h sword and dual wield dpser should be getting theirs at rank 9.

since he is willing to take a step back and wait for rank9, i would simple play for fun a new toon, and wait if i was him as well, but clearly we have something here that is, once rank9 comes we will without doubt have something that is not weapon locked, a barbbarian type class, so he will be fine to be taken, for rapiers , dual wield Dpser and two handed swords as well, because IMC would be crazy to add another rapier-twohand sword exclusive class again.
for me i want to believe that we will have a dual wield exclusive boost class, and one all free weapon class, since dual wield needs their love since rank5 with corsair, so we can only hope, but is true right now some classes do not have a clear path to follow but it i was like that since the start, or most people do not remember when we had only 6 ranks and for example spear build with hoplite would end at rank 5, so hoplite had to take a “filler” class at rank6 so he good keep going at rank 7 with dragon,and cata need a filler class at rank 7 so he can take lancer at 8 as mounting character.
for me i think that right now we are in the same situation with classes like corsair, he will need to take a filler class at rank 8, so he can keep going at rank 9 with the main path.
the only question is, what class would be the best to use as filler, and since we do not have information for rank9, we can not say yet, but the best option would be doppel for DOV and cyclone, even if the mobs have 300k hp, a good player can still hit up 8-10k per hit with cyclone, so he would take half ot the hp from mobs, with one skill alone, and this is fair nice as well, but for me i would go for murmilio, without doubt, after all corsair always had that pvp feeling in it, and even if the helmet do not boost corsair abilities, it would still have the damage immunity and so on.

I guarantee you, the second you take a rank 8 class on your Corsair3, they’re going to add a new hidden R8 class that requires you to be a Corsair3 and lets you use a cannon and gives you a pirate ship too.

7 Likes

I suspect they added dust devil or hexen dropper or something to shinobi’s bunshin list when they added shooting star. Probably helm chopper or seism too.

Hexen dropper is just a worse version of Shooting Star anyway since there’s +450% possible strike boost and only +50% possible pierce boost, and it’s also the same rank as shooting star.

Yes, but you’re forgetting the one key important detail here: that IMC forgot Corsair existed. So I doubt they added anything. You still can’t even use DWA with a pistol, what kind of class has skills that don’t work with its own signature weapon?

Hakkapalle has a skill that requires crossbow+pistol rather than crossbow+sword

lol cant wait to go inquisitor, always wanted to break off a wizard’s jaw

1 Like

Which is silly, too. At least archer has autoswap.

IMC pls

20chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Debate around top DPS will always be hot topic in games since ToS is all about slaughtering mobs.

Koreans need to produce more vids.

4 Likes