Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

any news how are the drop rates now?

im about to craft my first practo weapon sarkmis to be specific, just 12 more yellow leafnut tail and i’ll finally get my hands on this one.

however, if 300+ hg purples will be a lot easier to obtain, i might just wait for it to come. the -con from sarkmis really gives me the creeps

The -con from Sarkmis isn’t too bad, I just made mine yesterday, went from 40khp, to 30k hp. Around the same amount as my archer
Just gotta buff armour as all

That’s the reason why I have no interest in the most costumes, they do not fit to the setting. But the costumers want it in this way.

But I have to tell you that south koreans like to have christian weddings with church and everything and the reason is not the money.

Actually the only clue we have about homosexuality is from a scientist who’s not gay himself. There is an area in every human brain which is more or less big which could explain why some people are attracted by the same sex. But even without all the researchs of the world about it, you know it has nothing to do with some special events during your childhood or things like that. Because if it was true, it could mean we would be able to change the sexuality of someone just by doing the opposite ? Lol such a wonderful world where people can be converted in the gay sect.

4 Likes

hmm we’ll see…, i pretty much think we are on the same boat im at 46k hp atm , im guessing i’ll drop down to 37-39k.

just need 7 more tails

I ask you the same question in that case lel.

And ?

What the hell are you talking about xD ?

Yeh it was really rude asf and we all forced them to do what we trully desire. You’re living in an action movie man.

Yeh a man kissing a man in a video game is destroying a society, proven by a turtle which is able to talk into your head. I don’t get why you are bringing all those things here, it has nothing to do with ToS. You’re comparing two different things. Moral is not objective. It’s not moral for CasualGamer when it is for me.

You already proven you’re the only one here having problems to think logically.

4 Likes

i’m sure many of those logical persons are intelligent enough to hold both thoughts in their heads without too much issue; that’s why the lord invented the weekend.

1 Like

No patch notes so far? Any clue on the new wb/gvg system?

Yeah thats why if there ever will be any wedding krivis should be the one who holds the ceremony since the only religion that exist in tos world is baltic paganism with slavic influences.

It’s the size of the hypothalamus. And he found proof of his theory by researching animals with enlarged hypothalamus. I think it was rams if memory serves. And yes the rams were gay for other male rams.
[always been into brain science]

@Adeodatus
wat, romans? Are you implying that letting gay people have gay sex leads to hedonism and excess? Cause I’m pretty sure the gay people in our work force work just as hard as our straight people. Can’t recall a gay people on food stamp problem.

5 Likes

This is your brain on religious fundamentalism, folks.

12 Likes

If there’s anyone that has ever deserved a forum ban the most. We’re all looking at him.

do u mean adeodatus because i think he banend he annoyning

1 Like

Disappointed in both you pole and axe wound munchers alike. Y’all ain’t chit.
I came here to check if some new chit came not read political and ethical views of autists.

Where’s my Sorc buffs.

HMM define normal my friend, because… let’s see i have a heart i have a brain i have my 10 fingers in both legs and arm i can walk i can run, i can see, i can think i can speak … am i normal?

your definition of “normal people” is just stupid lol grow up a bit. Time changes.

Oh and yeah i’m gay :smiley:

2 Likes

Those MUST be coming at some point given they clearly teased it in the blog post Dossier 5.

Tree of Savior has a few classes with very particular structures and functions you don’t commonly see in an MMORPG, and it isn’t easy fixing them all overnight. We at the dev team feel truly grateful to all the players who decided for a class because they admire the concept despite that class’ lower combat performance, and we certainly want to work towards a TOS where no class is forgotten.

Too much hatred…activism sucks :eyes:

Ah yes, being gay is so very much on the same level as murdering. Loving someone and killing someone–what the hell is the difference???

6 Likes

Jesus this poor KTos thread is getting destroyed.

@ hateful people please take this to messages or another thread i would prefer not to have a thread with so much information locked / closed. Thank you.

7 Likes

2 Likes