Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

In before it’s a cash shop item only.

3 Likes

That makes sense. I was just thinking about the amount of ticks the Fireballs would take, not the boss. Derp me.

It even goes faster than that because of the shards of the FB + PP combo. It should actually break on the second or third tick at most.

The one thing I wont be able to do anymore. RIP FB + PP.

:confounded:

1 Like

oh my… that’s sad. they should just change invocation to do something else then. xD Or boost dark skills. Or when killing mobs more spirits form around you or something. lol

This is a good time to fix the Drain and Ghastly Trail skills >.<

6 Likes

YES! I completely agree! >_<

I made a thread a while ago about warlock skills x_x. It never got noticed lmao.

no more chrono-lock ? LUL :sweat_smile:

I’m not sure, but is it turned into small AoE attack instead of single target?
It would be more favorable if this is so.

Warlock have high multi-hits and also rely linker by a lot, if change darktheurge/invocation into small AoE would be much better without respawn.

Rest in piece warlock.

I hope someone can relax a bit/get break in kTest with Appraiser spotted in iToS. Translate? :smiling_imp: :airplane:

From the look of things, I assume that it’ll stay …with skills balance from now and then.

step 1 and step 2 is working by step 3 open the templar master only his shop?
what have i forgot?

Sorc is totally dead…

Ripperino /202020202020

want me to translate it for you?

Honestly what they should do with Sorc is make summon damage scale heavily with MAtk, like a 300% ratio on normal attacks since most summons have very low attack speed and 600%+ ratio on skills, then give them an SP bar that is influenced by your own SPR and make summon skills cost a bunch of SP.

This is a full INT sorc/necro doesn’t it?

SPR is between int and dex…

Put it aside new official post

1 Like

it looks like nualle and yellow gem wont make 1 dmg defense anymore

Which is good, and at the same time enemies won’t be hitting 30,000 if you don’t have enough defense. It makes healing relevant again without allowing things to just oneshot you. You’ll also be able to stack way more defenses now that all armor pieces give defense and magic defense, so you can create true tank characters and true glass cannon characters instead of everyone being a DPS who takes 1 damage from everything.

6 Likes

Nope, this is the card that we use in ktest to lvl job up to next rank.