Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

rain? …don’t think its new
if I remember, it does have effect on monsters and skills tho.

for me is not about the crit attack.

If we will not be able to reach 80% + Crit chance invest in Crit Attack can be useless.

Str provide better average.

Also for archer i think str rule with red gem on bow not yellow anymore.

Look how much big dmg have max dmg bow. if you focus on increase min attack for better average dmg can be amazing.

With limited Crit rate it is even worst?

we need to figure out quicky new Crit formula and monster crit resist to determinate how much is easy or hard to land critical hits with current gear and buffs.

also need more answer

still many question

We just need to see if IMC gonna nerf DEX meta to useless DEX stats hahaha

and I believe the crit % formula is not changed, it just you cant get Crit rate from stats anymore.

so go ktest for a full set leather+bow or XbowDagger and see how much crit rate it gives

here im got nothing to do so why not.

A full set of free DG new purple leather.
Top: 14
Bottom:13
Hand:22
Shoe:11

Xbow:29
Dagger:26

Total:115

we have (Crit Rate + skill crit rate - crit res) *42 /lvl now.
and a mob dont have crit res on ktest database…

i don’t know the formula, but since the damage one change maybe crit too.

With monster nerf i think they have much less crit defense so we can cirt more with less crit rate.

Also if they remove lvl on crit rate formula crit is much more easy.

For this we need to know example highest 330 monster Crit resist vs best 330 Crit rate gear theory craft. and calculate the best crit % you can have vs highest Crit Resist and Vs 0 too.

Swell Right Arm and Swell Left Arm formula has no change, but instead Attribute give 1% per level on the buff.
Noted that the other Attribute for Left Arm, it will be +30% damage on Shrink Monster per level, which mean it will be +120% atk bonus on shrinked monster.

Swell Brain now give actual Fixed Value + Matk %, at level 5 it will be 50 INT + 30% Matk. However I think the attribute also scale on your character base INT now.

Conclude from remove of bonus stat, at lvl330 it could be 400INT at max and Swell Brain give 50 + 50% which is 650INT. Both swell arm could easier go up to 600 Matk, each Atk/Matk is scale more now so I think Thaum got a decent buff.

1 Like

I had a quick look to see what i could find;
(apologies in advance for terrible formatting )
edit: to add the accuracy

These were done via a wizard class character, recovery rates differ per class.

• Str = +2 ATK Per Point
  • +4 Accuracy every 5 points
  • +1 Accuracy every 2 points
  • +5 ATK every 10 Stat Points Invested

• Int = +2 MATK Per Point
  • +7 MATK Every 10 Stat Points Invested

• Con = +45/46 Max HP and +2 HP Recovery Per Point
  • +182 Max HP and +5 HP Recovery Every 10 Points Invested

• Spr = +7 Max SP, + 2 SP Recovery Per Point
  • +29 Max SP and +5 SP Recovery Per 10 Points Invested

• Dex = +4 Critical Attack Per Point
  • +1 Block Penetration, +1 Evasion every 2 Points
  • +4 Block Pen, +4 Critical Attack, +4 Evasion Every 5 Points
  • +14 Crit ATK Every 10 Points

These were my findings, the HP/SP Values seem to round down/up a value and often return something 1 higher or lower than what I’ve mentioned. There is probably more to it than this but i hope this helps a little. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

isnt they say they removed things like 10point you got a bounce?

Rough estimation: Plague Doctor damage got divided by 5. Everyone else got 2 to 8 times increase. RIP burning stuff. :frowning:
I guess (hope) these numbers are subject to change. Otherwise Full Support PD it is for me I guess. But then I can’t even waste points into Fire because 10 points for just visuals is quite a lot. :confused:

They removed stat bonuses from ranking up, iirc it was like 10% bonus you could get per rank(?) for INT and STR bonus stats, those no longer exist as far as i’m aware.

1 Like

ohh ok , what about accuarcy in STR?

They removed the bonus for heavy investment into a stat. Rank% to int and str seems to remain

What are the “offensive” capabilitie(s) that the leather set offers given that they have the lowest pdef/mdef?

Also, will that “offensive” capabilitie(s) scale with transcend like plate / cloth.

The plate meta won’t change at this rate.

No mention in char desc or anywhere about SPR and the summon damage increase? Was quite curious about this one

it seems if your playing PDPS you go for leather its the only gear gives DEX+Crit Rate.

Plate give STR and HP or con i think.

glad to see that practo weapon
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/163120
is still better than free dg 315 weapon
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/163306

+4 every 5 points, +1 every 2 points i will edit it in.

I don’t know about this, I haven’t seen the stat bonuses at all when i’ve been allocating them- but i could just be blind to it all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Afraid not, only those summoners hold the true trump card of such information right now. I’d keep an eye out over the next week or so, since that information will probably become more common knowledge ~Sincerely;

7 Likes

They give the same damage?!

This… Is… GREAAAAT!!
Atleast for a hunter/falconer when they add the elusive bird with weapon slot… Pleeease do not change that!

here is a vid for attack speed.

They mentioned CON giving different amounts of HP depending on your Class. Which class did you test this on? Or does it give the same amount for all classes?

Well. this is a hunter attribute https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/305012

It now mentions Rush dog according to google translate, so RIP rush dog being exclusively based on pet attack and taking revenged sevenfold away without any risk.

Now, where does that 30% added damage goes to?
-edit-
Would it be raw damage added to char’s PATK? like if you got 2k min damage and your pet has 3300 would it add 1k damage to those 2k?

would it be +1k to whatever random number chose from the min-max patk?!

Where does this 30% go to?