Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

here is a vid for attack speed.

They mentioned CON giving different amounts of HP depending on your Class. Which class did you test this on? Or does it give the same amount for all classes?

Well. this is a hunter attribute https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/305012

It now mentions Rush dog according to google translate, so RIP rush dog being exclusively based on pet attack and taking revenged sevenfold away without any risk.

Now, where does that 30% added damage goes to?
-edit-
Would it be raw damage added to charā€™s PATK? like if you got 2k min damage and your pet has 3300 would it add 1k damage to those 2k?

would it be +1k to whatever random number chose from the min-max patk?!

Where does this 30% go to?

Wizard, Iā€™m not sure if the con given is varied upon class though - it would be interesting to know since i cannot play right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Warlock Dark Theurge Effect

Damage [ SkillFactor ]% x [ CaptionRatio2 ] times
Duration 30 seconds
Warlockā€™s Dark Theurge seems not scaled with level

CaptionRatio2
lv = TryGetProp(skill, ā€œLevelā€)
lv = RoundDown((lv-1)/2)
value = 10 + lv Ɨ 5
return value
*The hit counts remain the same

SkillFactor
value = 133 + 0 Ɨ ([Skill Level] - 1)
return RoundDown(value)
*0 x Skill Level = 0, mean it always 133% + 0%, not impressed with this change, also mean lv9 same as lv10 with exactly 30hits with 133% each hit

Pole of Agony also similiar

1 Like

you still would like lvl 10 so if you get divine might lvl 11 would give 35 hits

So as already mentioned monk got a 425% multiplier on lvl 15 Double Punch. Thatā€™s probably doubled on the 2 true hits so we can expect an 850% spammable multiplier.

Considering the new Vienarazis Mace (~1k atk) with a transcendence of mere stage 5 (~2k atk) factoring in STR, hats, phadas, gems (~3k atk) and Glass Moles we reach about 5k raw atk.

On a 850% multiplier thatā€™s 42,5k. Factor in a lvl 70 attribute and you get 72,25k damage. Factor in the debuff and you are hitting for over 100k. Hit that on Inquisitorā€™s wheel and itā€™s doubled.

Now now, hitting 200k with half of that splash on your screen with the cooldown being only your pingā€¦ I wouldnā€™t call that bad.

Of course all of this is subject to the info on the tos neet database being accurate. Iā€™m hoping this all turns out to be true and Monk truly shines after that patch.

1 Like
  • HP rate
    Swordsman: 1
    Wizard: 0.65
    Archer: 0.7
    Clerics: 0.8

• SP rate
    Swordsman: 0.6
    Wizard: 1
    Archer: 0.7
    Clerics: 0.8

11 Likes

Can someone tell me about Oracle changes
Or is there no change for the Oracle?

you would use sword with monk for physical attack imo.

damage formula isnt the same, attack is no longer reduced by def the same way.

Has anyone have any information about the gems? Do they stay the same? If yes, that would be crap.

1 Like

Hey thanks for pointing that out.
Looks like my question on other thread reached them :heart_eyes:

Iā€™d love to see all the changes but I still canā€™t figure out exactly on translation
aaaah I wonder when all these changes reach us :sob:
dang so much hype so much wonders. cough excuse me Iā€™ll read more

sooā€¦ RIP diev krivis perma invul meta? lul

1 Like

Pierene Sword gives about 100 patk (10%) advantage over Vienarazis, although when factoring Max/Min atk bonuses Vienarazis outdamages it a little. When transcending both to stage 5 it gets to almost the same power level, with Vienarazis having the benefit of increasing your Malleus and Heal/Cure damage drastically + giving extra God Smash damage bonus while Pierene increases your Mdef substantially. The choice isnā€™t clear cut and Iā€™d argue that for more overall damage Vienarazis might still be better because of Malleus and God Smash.

Now thatā€™s a valid point. If new defense formulas reduce, letā€™s say, 80% of received damage on high end mobs this suddenly is just 40k per hit wich isnā€™t as shiny. Remember Monks have armor breaking mechanics. I gues we will have to wait and see.

Per hit damage of 0.1 through 0.9

From what I plugged in it would depend heavily on whatever the hell ^0.x is in the formula.
11k per hit at 5k phys attack? Eh. This is excluding attributes. Who knows where Enhance is calculated anymore.

according to this thenā€¦

100 CON
9800 hp for swordie
7840 hp for cleric
6860 hp for archer
6370 hp for wizard

everyone is higher than before except for wizards wich lose aroun 2% hp eficiency than before.

however HP/SP regen are WAY higher than before. 10 SPR/HP = 25 SP/HP regen

I think ya missed a little something on that second part where it says ā€œ+1 every 2 pointsā€

If high dex aspd affected this then that could be several really fast 11ks.

So hold upā€¦
If I put down 10 points in STR.

Iā€™ll get 20 Max Attack.
13 Accuracy.
5 attack.

i dont think it only affects max attackā€¦ would be weird and make str undesirable as its volatile.

would dare to say is 25 attack and 13 accuaracy

That was assuming 1 def.
From what I can tell the highest mob phys def is 1036 without buffs.

I really want to know wtf that ^0.x is based on.