Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

god i love this guy, rogue high five plz.

Make sure you check the attributes. A majority(or all) attributes that increased cooldown, now no longer do.

Hey again everyone, glad to see you’re going all Agatha Christie on the new changes. I’d just like to say I’ve now finished writing the English patch notes for the 11/04/2017 Patch today, if you feel as though you might be missing something out, do check it out. :smiley:

23 Likes

I dont really understand korean, but it looks the +CD is gone. from google translate and guessing it is now

when attack bleeding with BB, it cause 10S massive bleeding, increase with PATK, increase SP for BB.

And “Practonium weapons” have new damage, like Gale Slasher:

New: https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/123120
Old: https://tos.neet.tv/items/123120

1 Like

Again if you actually read what I’m saying, I agree with nerfing Rogue’s buff/debuff skills but the rest of their skills need to be buffed because they’re atrocious, especially Vendetta and Burrow. Most people literally just take 1 rank of Rogue for Sneak Hit and that’s it (which is part of why I’m fine with Sneak Hit nerf because it makes C1 a lot weaker), if they touch Rogue at all. Backstab is arguably their ‘signature’ skill, and their only real damage skill, but it’s horrible now and with the new change its numbers look very low for R6-7 single target damage, even with Karacha (possibly better depending on how Karacha is changed though, need to actually see it ingame to know).

So, yes, nerf feint/sneak/evasion (although evasion is arguably bad anyway because its uptime is SO low), if Rogue gets other buffs. But if it’s just nerfing them to fit the new stat system and keep them the same as they are now, that’s allowing them to stay shitty. I don’t really want any class to be shitty. Rogue isn’t even my main - my main’s a Corsair. I’ve pretty much given up on Corsair not being shitty.

This, at least, is a really good change. We’ll have to see what the actual bleed damage looks like in the new system though - it still requires a pretty bad build to get bleed on a C2/C3 Rogue generally speaking.

i dont think it has anything to do with the new system when the skill is ■■■■. you need to kill something with vende to get the buff with it long long charge and high cd, plus super weak dmg now. and it ask you for 15 point, 15 point is a high cost.

burrow…if you played rogue you know whats the problem, it is a joke as a R7 class skill.

im ok with the sneak hit nerf and feint nerf, but evade has no reason to nerf at all. if the new system dex still gives you this much dodge chance, DEX rogue wont need it. if the new system does not, 45% chance is not even a thing for STR build cuz it gives accu now.

the thing is there is not enough good bleeding in archer class…QS’s bleeding is melee and unreasonable, hunter only bleed flying monster not players, flech is to high in rank for just bleeding, hakka if super buffed but the bleeding is still melee and about the same hit box of bb

Thanks for your hard work but still Nexon don’t provide any good info because:

Skill ATK & Ability Calculation Changes:
- Added Skill Count Method
- Some Skills functions have changed slightly and their performance changed to accommodate the calculation formula changes.

Attribute System Change:
- All Attributes have been Reset
- The silver that was previously invested has been converted into [Attr. Points] at a standardized rate. (1,000 silver - 1 Point). You may re-invest into your skills using the Attribute Point Payment system.
- Attribute points can be purchased from Class Masters, Some ‘ineffective’ attributes have been removed or changed to function with the skill it is associated with.

is not really enought to describe the great amount of changes that we and KToS player have to figure out.

So still Agatha Christie saga on the way.

Evasion is a stronger stat now. It can only be got from skills and stats now. Boots no longer give evasion as a primary stat. So that makes the nerf to evade warranted.

Can only be found:
Evasion = Sub stats, Dex, Skills
Crit = Sub stats, Levels, Skills

has anyone even bothered checking how much hp you get from con, how much sp from spr and how much attack/matk from str/int respectively?

I have been asking this very question, but no one has yet to answer…

Evade only has a 25 second duration (at max) and a 90 second cooldown, though. Giving you a small uptime of being highly resistant to physical attacks on such a high cooldown skill seems perfectly fair. If you really think it needs to be nerfed so hard, why are total invulnerability skills still in the game?

If they were increasing it to 100% uptime I agree it would need to be nerfed heavily, but 50% evasion for a 27% uptime skill seems pretty bad. Imagine how useless Sneak Hit would be with 27% uptime.

I would like to know if have been removed only additional point for put point in same stat or also the bonus to str/int from the ranks?

Just remembering:

NOTE: These contents are still under development and can change before they are implemented.

1 Like

maybe true, but need to see how accu works in new STR.

and we need to see how is Patk from STR doing and how Crit atk from DEX compared.

i have faith in IMC to ruin this by making DEX super useless tho XD

annnd its not a flat increase like sneak hit. if im not mistaken evasion is still a number not a % in new system. now 100% evasion is already useless and 50% hahaha good skill need to take

you know if the new evade is a flat increase, like if its 50% chance of missing it might be good. but i dont think its the case here.

Mobs also got severely nerfed
Mouringaka
Before
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58450
After
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/npcs/58450

It’s a general 40~65% reduction in all stats

btw, the rain O.o is it something new?

thats part of the overall damage change of weapons, pract weapons have similar attack but they have better secondary stats imo